Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 26th, 2009, 03:27 AM

Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker
Re: NM24 - Process

Red Skulls ability, is worded as he has it on the card already, except the phrase "After revealing an order marker on Red Skull's card" is before it.
Old February 26th, 2009, 12:04 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Works for me.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 26th, 2009, 04:39 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, I still think it should be worded '...cannot attack the same figure more than once.' [see Captain America's similarly worder Shield Throw Special Attack], but otherwiae, I give Cyke a THUMBS UP!
Old February 26th, 2009, 07:08 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markb97402 View Post
looks great!! I'm giving a thumbs up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Works for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garada View Post
Well, I still think it should be worded '...cannot attack the same figure more than once.' [see Captain America's similarly worder Shield Throw Special Attack], but otherwiae, I give Cyke a THUMBS UP!
So, is this three? Not sure if Necroblades OK-ing it. I think so, but just want to make sure.
Old February 26th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Just in case, here's mine.
Old February 26th, 2009, 07:43 PM

Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker

well, i think you are good at this point. You'll find the nm24 stamp on the first post of this thread. Next is a nomination of the next card by you. You can pretty safely nominate any of the active people in this thread without worrying about availability, otherwise, if you would like to nominate someone outside of this thread, check to see when they were last active, and send them a PM.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22383

Here's mine, most of the other active members have it in thier signature, mine isnt working for some reason
Old February 26th, 2009, 07:46 PM

edit: sorry i was testing my sig, didn't realize i couldn't just remove the post afterwards.

My Customs(Mostly Marvelscape Common Squads)

Old February 26th, 2009, 08:14 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Here is Cyclops with the NM24 stamp-

I'm gonna start looking around for something to nominate. Also, do I get to vote on the next one? Not sure if it's open or if there are set judges, etc.
Old February 26th, 2009, 08:26 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Congrats! Yes, you get to vote on the next one. Anyone can vote.

Also, allskulls sent me this message in response to my previous nomination:
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
Thanks! I won't mind being involved with the review but I am not doing customs at the moment and won't be able to produce any revisions. No longer have any of my custom files. It's a shame too since I had 30 or so customs that I never even posted.

If you or anyone else would like to take anything I've done to revise or anything else, feel free.

-Mike
So it sounds like he's OK with us reviewing his card and making changes (that he may not be able to) for the purposes of NM24.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 26th, 2009, 09:35 PM

I'd be fine with reviewing Allskull's Gambit, if thats fine with everyone else. Since Allskull's says it's fine, then I guess it's okay.
Old February 26th, 2009, 10:02 PM

i'm a little confused here, are we saying were gonna do gambit, and someone here is going to make the adjustments to the current card without the original files? edit the jpg or start over or something?

My Customs(Mostly Marvelscape Common Squads)

Old February 27th, 2009, 02:35 PM

Right, he no longer has his files or access to them, so someone here needs to update them, and they'd start from scratch anyway. I don't mind making the revised cards.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations