Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old May 26th, 2010, 01:31 PM

Adam Souza rolls all skulls baby! Adam Souza rolls all skulls baby! Adam Souza rolls all skulls baby! Adam Souza rolls all skulls baby! Adam Souza rolls all skulls baby! Adam Souza rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NM24 - Process

Great Card Wolvie.

I can't say that I'm familiar with the character but the mechanics look like they would be fun to play.
Old May 26th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
I am awash with pride I me myself caught a spelling error. In AMBITIOUS CRIMELORD it says. All criminals withing 2 clear spaces of The Rood. Posting now before I am ninjaed.
</IMG>
Actually Sir Galahad ninja'd you in the post directly before yours, but good effort!

Everyone has pointed out most of the main things. I just thought I'd say that as far as the "turning over the card" mechanic goes, I can't say I'm a big fan. It's just that you'd never see it on an official card (since they'd have the basic stats on the other side) so why do it with a custom? Not that I'd withhold a thumb, or anything, just a general something to think about...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the coolest, online CCG of all time!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old May 26th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac rolls all skulls baby! badgermaniac rolls all skulls baby! badgermaniac rolls all skulls baby! badgermaniac rolls all skulls baby! badgermaniac rolls all skulls baby! badgermaniac rolls all skulls baby!

BIV, I think you make a valid point.

However, that is the beauty of the game, especially the custom world.

The limits of the mechanics are only limited by your imagination. Sometimes, they wind up not working, but sometimes, they open up great (often thematic) new and undiscovered parts of the game.

There are lots of mechanics that were developed by customizers that many of us now take for granted (and that have never appeared on an official card).

That being said, each individual player always draws the line on how far they want to stretch the boundaries.
Old May 26th, 2010, 03:50 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
I am awash with pride I me myself caught a spelling error. In AMBITIOUS CRIMELORD it says. All criminals withing 2 clear spaces of The Rood. Posting now before I am ninjaed.
</IMG>
Actually Sir Galahad ninja'd you in the post directly before yours, but good effort!

Everyone has pointed out most of the main things. I just thought I'd say that as far as the "turning over the card" mechanic goes, I can't say I'm a big fan. It's just that you'd never see it on an official card (since they'd have the basic stats on the other side) so why do it with a custom? Not that I'd withhold a thumb, or anything, just a general something to think about...

Brandon

Why Why Arrgg I probably would have made it If I did not stop to spell check my post.

I like the Idea of a flip card. One I don't recall ever seeing a custom card with the basic stat side included. Even though I have thought of making some that way for the Kids. Also, when you take into account the number of secret identities and shapechangers in the Comic world, I think it would be a useful thing to explore in "semi officiality"

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old May 26th, 2010, 07:35 PM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

Tried to correct the errors, gave him less 20D rolls, and made his powers simpler.. I kept the range on 1 on the Dormammu side, to give the demonic thing more of a berserker part, that also helps to justifie an attack up to 8 since it can't be used on range..

Old May 26th, 2010, 07:39 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

The last line of Ambitious Crimelord should read: "All friendly Criminals within 2 clear sight spaces of the Hood may roll 1 additional defense die." You made a small spelling error with Hood and you forgot to make it only friendly figures.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old May 26th, 2010, 07:46 PM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

oh thanks, yep forgot that, it 's always a lot to remember with this card helping procedures..
Old May 26th, 2010, 07:47 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

No problem, Wolvie. Minor mistake. On a side note I like what you did with the comic art on the Dormanuu side.

Old May 26th, 2010, 08:49 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Possessed still needs 4 S's

Crime Lords should be two words in the power text.

I don't have any problem with the 2-sided card, as long as it's clear as to which side to start with and a simple, but thematic game mechanic for how to turn it over.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old May 26th, 2010, 08:51 PM

Also is the Dormanu version Super Strong?

Old May 27th, 2010, 03:55 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

I know absolutely nothing about this character but it feels like the abilities are the wrong way round IMHO...

The normal guy (weak, missing his red riding hood and guns - from looking at the comic art) should have the range of 1 with the single attack and the demon version (who has double pistols in the art and on the mini) should have the double attack.

As an outsider to the character, it makes no sense to me
Old May 27th, 2010, 05:06 AM

Yeah, maybe i should actually do something about that, cause I can see the problem with the chosen pictures confusing people.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations