Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 31st, 2006, 12:33 PM

49ers Woo who?
I dont know if this is of interest to anyone but at meijer, when i was buying the only two sets for 9.98 they were completely changing there toy isles. Well one sticker said Heroscape Cast. $19.99. I tried to find someone to ask about this but no one was around. Maybe Fortress sets for 20 bucks undercutting walmart. anyone else seen this?
Old August 31st, 2006, 12:52 PM

Pickle4192 has disabled reputation
I notice that someone stated that their meijer store had them listed at 29.99 and not at 9.98. I also saw this and took one that was priced at 29.99 and price checked it at 9.98.

I have a few extra master sets for trade if anyone is interested. What I need is some tundra set, so just let me know either by pm or within this thread.
Old August 31st, 2006, 02:49 PM

BobM has disabled reputation
Bought 8 of 'em today from the Miejer in Southfield, MI. It's on Telegraph and 12 mile. They've got at least that many more left.

I may have some extras after I alot them to friends in the area. I'll check back in.
Old August 31st, 2006, 02:58 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobM
Bought 8 of 'em today from the Miejer in Southfield, MI. It's on Telegraph and 12 mile. They've got at least that many more left.

I may have some extras after I alot them to friends in the area. I'll check back in.
I cleaned out the four from the Meijer in Taylor. One for my nephew and three more for me.

Sorry Lone Dragon.

But I will try to get to some other Meijers this weekend, but I can't promise anything. It is a busy weekend.
Old August 31st, 2006, 06:54 PM

C28525 has disabled reputation
Meijer in Newark OH is wiped out. Had a friend of my dad's get them last night. 9.98 makes me happy.
Old August 31st, 2006, 07:13 PM
THE Ungrateful Whorebath

cbs42 is surprisingly tart
The Meijer on Harshman Rd in Beavercreek Ohio (north of Dayton) has 1 left that's in horrible condition. I didn't buy it. I'm sure the contents are OK, but the box is all torn up. It's not suitable for a giveaway or gift, which is what I would have wanted it for. But it's fine for adding to your collection, so if anyone is interested -- go to it. It was there as of 3pm today.
Old August 31st, 2006, 07:38 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Couldn't Resist

I couldn't resist a great deal like this either. I have family in Cincy, so I called them and had them go buy a bunch.

By the way.....the store at:
Hamilton
1560 Main St
Hamilton , OH 45013
(513) 896-2600

in northern Cincinatti has at least 8 MS left at 6PM today. My sister-in-law bought 6 of and left another 8. I know...everyone is screaming...'Why wouldn't you buy all of them?' Because my sister-in-law will have to ship them all and I want to stay in her good graces.

Have Fun!

--Lonewolf
Old August 31st, 2006, 09:10 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
I got 5 of them, 4 for me and 1 for my little brother for Christmas. All 5 of them are 1st Edition (at least they should be, they have window and 41xxx for the UPC).

Is it bad that I am considering switching the Red&Blue Dice and the Sparkly Water out with the White Dice and the Flat Water I got with my EOV awhile and giving that one to my brother?
I'm sure he'd be thrilled with it no matter the color of the dice or water.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 31st, 2006, 10:03 PM

Aetherus has disabled reputation
I'd be willing to pay cost & shipping (Priority Mail) if a kind soul would get two of the $9.98 sets for me....

http://casualty-casual-causality.blogspot.com/ - A Casualty of Casual Causality, my little blog on the 'net.
Old September 1st, 2006, 01:52 AM

chewbaccapits is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Me too...I'd reimbusrt everything...And even a little more on the side!

Raaaawwww
Old September 1st, 2006, 03:47 AM

bushi96 has disabled reputation
ditto here...please!

"I'm not a vegetarian, but I eat animals who are"
~G. Marx~
Old September 1st, 2006, 08:22 AM

Thor has disabled reputation
You guys do relize shipping on these is going to be a total pain considering their size and weight, right? 2 sets shipped would run you about 40-50 bucks I would guess (20 for the sets, 20-30 for the shipping). Still better then 40 for one set, but I thought I would point this out for anyone who is forgetting about the shipping.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales