Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old February 19th, 2019, 08:00 PM

Sir Dendrik wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sir Dendrik wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sir Dendrik wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sir Dendrik wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sir Dendrik wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sir Dendrik wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Competitive Unit Congress

There's a typo in the compiled PDF of all accepted changes:

The Grok Riders' Mark of the Warlord says "adjacent" instead of "within 4 clear sight spaces".

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old February 19th, 2019, 10:25 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

That’s my file with exports I made from MSE cards. I need to fix a lot actually. I want to say I will this Saturday but no guarantee. Eventually...

I also have other ideas for changes to my CUA cards (see signature). I just really with more tournaments allowed CUC cards.
Old February 19th, 2019, 10:35 PM

Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Come down to Dallas and I'm sure that you'll find a tournament that will.
Old October 25th, 2019, 03:32 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun Dignan is a penguin with a machine gun

Well, we've been testing Acolarh again and don't think we are quite there. Even with the pending change that we have, it doesn't seem to be enough. We are going to try and give him a little more utility and bump his stats just a hair to keep him alive and possibly interesting.

Here is the revised proposal we are testing.

Unit: Acolarh
Proposal: Reduce points to 80. Change LEAF OF THE HOME TREE AURA as follows, "When any elf you control within 8 <omit> spaces of Acolarh receives enough wounds to be destroyed, you may roll 12 Ullar Valkyrie dice..."

Change Ullar's Amulet to affect all units who follow Ullar who are within 2 clear sight spaces.

Change Attack to 4 and Defense to 3.

This is more than we really like to change with the CUC, but we think that each of these is pretty much minor tweaks to the existing powers of the unit and shouldn't cause too much confusion.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions