Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old September 4th, 2014, 02:20 AM

IndustrialOkie Woo who?
Re: Battleship Galaxies

Not trying to be a one-note wonder, but I really think Xia:Legends of a drift system will scratch this itch between simple BSG combat and TWI complexity.

The US shipping starts soon for backers, so hopefully the retail backers will follow not too far afterwards.

Good, bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
Old September 4th, 2014, 08:17 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have been looking forward to Xia, but I don't agree about scratching the same itch. Xia doesn't look as tactical that is for sure. It seems like it will be similar to Merchants & Marauders but in space, which will be awesome.
Old April 11th, 2018, 03:34 PM

Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Right now World of Warships is doing a special with a Space version of the game. Reminded me instantly of Battleship Galaxies. The game is basically just WoW with different graphics, but the graphics are amazing and make me really sad about what happened with Battleship Galaxies!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games