Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 7th, 2014, 07:04 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla: Reaper Kobolds (Design/Brainstorm

I would like to see these guys as an offensive swarm, or even more of sharks. I don't really think they should have a high movement, because they have rather short legs, and I just can't picture these guys keeping up with Jotun as he bounds across the battle field. I like the Warriors Devotion power, although I would like to see some kind of tunneling power.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old January 7th, 2014, 10:01 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I really like the idea of a defense boost, and possibly just adding a one defense die boost to superfrog's idea for the Underfoot power.

One question about the Warrior's Devotion power, would it count if the Master is destroyed? Since they would still have the number of wounds on their card, technically.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Summertime Custom Competition:
Chops Kitchen

What is The MollusClash's biggest radio hit?
Spoiler Alert!
What even is CoN?
Old January 7th, 2014, 10:12 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Destroyed is out. It'd work the same was as the MacDirk Warriors, so any trouble with the mechanic wouldn't be treading any new ground.
Old January 7th, 2014, 10:19 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
I really like the idea of a defense boost, and possibly just adding a one defense die boost to superfrog's idea for the Underfoot power.

One question about the Warrior's Devotion power, would it count if the Master is destroyed? Since they would still have the number of wounds on their card, technically.
I would say no, since that's how the MacDirks work. If your Highland Fury Champion is killed, they lose the attack bonus.

Old January 7th, 2014, 10:24 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok, thanks, I just wasn't sure. I guess in the final we'll put in "While that figure is in play" just like the MacDirks. Thanks.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Summertime Custom Competition:
Chops Kitchen

What is The MollusClash's biggest radio hit?
Spoiler Alert!
What even is CoN?
Old January 7th, 2014, 10:37 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How about "Unique Warrior or Fighter"? That would include Tandros Kreel and Martial La Hire.
Old January 7th, 2014, 10:41 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Hmmm... I like Viegon's version.
Old January 7th, 2014, 10:52 PM

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Never mind.

Old January 7th, 2014, 11:05 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Ok, thanks, I just wasn't sure. I guess in the final we'll put in "While that figure is in play" just like the MacDirks. Thanks.
Or "while in your control" -- thus avoiding the whole Mindshackled Master scenario.
Old January 7th, 2014, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Quote:
Or "while in your control" -- thus avoiding the whole Mindshackled Master scenario.
The MacDirk's card doesn't have any of that wording. It doesn't say "while in play," but that's the ruling (the bonus no longer counts if he is dead). And a Mindshackled Highland Fury Champion still gives the bonus.

Old January 8th, 2014, 04:06 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

I like Viegon's version with the Fearless Advantage switched for Underfoot, as suggested by superfrog.

My thoughts are, though it would be cool to see these little guys puff out their chest, while feeling bold against a huge figure--because the kobolds really all have a little man complex, I would rather see them fit the underfoot feel because it can also allow them to be placed at a cheaper point cost. If they are cheaper in points, it enhances the number of these guys that can be drafted to increase the usefullness of Warriors Devotion. Also I personally own 8 sets of the little guys (have already based them) and it is hard to envision them with 3 attack, due to their little arms and weapons--they are slightly smaller that the goblins.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; January 8th, 2014 at 04:31 AM.
Old January 8th, 2014, 05:14 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

From the thematic point of view, I totally understand your point, 1moreheroscaper (nice pic, btw !).

However, who would put an order marker on them if they are a melee squad of 3 figure with 2 attack and 2 defense ? Even if the Master has two wound and I can activate 5 of them, the only advantage they have over KoW + human champion is their move. At 6 or more activation per turn, I think they begin to pack some punch, but not really before.

On the Underfoot power : Does kobolds take leaving engagement attacks when using this power ? As worded, it is not stated, and the power states that Large and Huge figure can disengage safely from the kobolds. Is that the intent ?
As the kobolds for now have 6 move, they alrdeady usually could turn around a huge figure to any space that is not 3 levels higher than their current space (only others figure can prevent that).
It is a really cool power and I really like the theme, but I feel it add too little to gameplay to take the place of another power.
I would prefer to simply give them a version of phantom walk that work only on Large and Huge figure. Something like :

Underfoot
A [kobolds] can move through all Large or Huge figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement from a Large or Huge figure or while moving through a Large or Huge figure.

The last part is that when they are under a Large or Huge figure, others figures cannot attacks them because the Large or Huge figure acts as a screen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards