Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 21st, 2012, 03:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Name Parallelism

I have had this thread idea for a long time, and seeing some customs that didn't quite fit name-wise finally made me post it.

ORCS:
Grimnak
Tornak
Nerak
Ornak

These are named by a 2 syllable name ending in –ak, probably one of the more obvious patterns.

SOLDIERS:
Sgt. Drake Alexander
Capt. John Varan

C3V did a good job in name copying here, with an abbreviation of a rank followed by first and last name.

DWARF:
Migol Ironwill
Mogrimm Forgehammer
Darrak Ambershard
Ulfrid Hornwrangler

My personal favorite naming convention. The first name is just that, a name, but the second name is two parts. At least one part has a forge connection (i.e. hammer, shard, horn, iron, forge, amber).

LIZARDFOLK:
Zogross Hardscale

Similar to the Dwarf name, but the second part is a description. I named a lizardfolk custom (rough draft) of mine “Dramlin Bluecrest”, which I think fits nicely.

MARRO:
Ne-Gok-Sa
Me-Burq-Sa
Kee-Mo-Shi
Wo-Sa-Ga
Tor-Kul-Na
Su-Bak-Na
Tul-Bak-Ra

Marro are named after their rank. Warlords are given “-Sa”, Warwitches “-Shi”, Hivelords “-Na”, Female Hivelords “-Ga”, and Overlords “-Ra”. I read about this on heroscapers, but I can’t remember where.

WARFORGED:
Siege
Heirloom

Many warforged are named for weapons, but others just names that fit their occupation. Some of my favorite Heroscape warforged names are “Bulwark” by Super Bogue and “Sledge” by Scytale.

There's obviously more, but most of the other factions aren't used a whole lot for customs. If there are more you feel I should add, feel free to contribute.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards