Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 17th, 2019, 04:18 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: H101 customs : Shieldsmiths of Hard Oak 1/16/2019

Name = Shieldsmiths of Hard Oak
General = Aquilla
Planet = Feylund
Species = Gnome
Uniquity = Common
Type = Squad
Class = Fighters
Personality = Resolute
Size = Small
Height = 3

Master Stats
Life = 1
Move = 6
Range = 1
Attack = 2
Defense = 3

Points = 55
(Single Spaced)

Mob Sneak Attack 2
When attacking with a Shieldsmith of Hard Oak you control, if the defending figure is engaged with at least 2 other Shieldsmiths of Hard Oak you control, it subtracts 2 from its defense dice. If a Shieldsmith of Hard Oak is attacking an opponent's figure that is adjacent to at least one other figure you control (excluding other Shieldsmiths of Hard Oak), you may attack one additional time.

Iron Resolve
An Shieldsmith of Hard Oak rolls an additional 2 dice when attacking or defending against large or huge figures.

Expert Climbers
When moving up terrain, each level counts as one, also includes heavy snow.

Number of Figures = 3
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Weapon & Shield
A: Powers like “Warforged Resolve,” "Tough," and "Scatter" still work even if the figure is effectively "rolling zero."

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - N/A
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - N/A
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

The figures used for this unit are Dungeons and Dragons miniatures from the Dragoneye, Harbinger and Night Below releases. The names and numbers of the figures are 03-Gnome Fighter, 24-Gnome Recruit and 04-Deep Legionaire.
Old January 17th, 2019, 12:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: H101 customs. [Updated]

What does expert climbers do? It just looks like it's the same as regular climbing rules to me.
Old January 17th, 2019, 01:01 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
What does expert climbers do? It just looks like it's the same as regular climbing rules to me.
I didn't want to bother with the climb x3, it increases height. With Expert Climbers it is 1 space to climb level 2 terrain.
Old January 17th, 2019, 01:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
I didn't want to bother with the climb x3, it increases height. With Expert Climbers it is 1 space to climb level 2 terrain.
I don't understand. Maybe if you answer these scenarios I might get it.

A gnome wants to move one space from level 1 to level 2. How many spaces does he count?

A gnome wants to move one space from level 1 to level 3. How many spaces does he count?

A gnome wants to move one space from level 1 to level 4. How many spaces does he count?

A gnome wants to move one space from level 2 to level 4. How many spaces does he count?
Old January 17th, 2019, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
I don't understand. Maybe if you answer these scenarios I might get it.

A gnome wants to move one space from level 1 to level 2. How many spaces does he count?

A gnome wants to move one space from level 1 to level 3. How many spaces does he count?

A gnome wants to move one space from level 1 to level 4. How many spaces does he count?

A gnome wants to move one space from level 2 to level 4. How many spaces does he count?
I think it may be 1 space, if the terrain is one level above the gnomes and a grapple when you want to travel 4 spaces up. It may be if you can see the top it is 1, except for when it is 3 stories or higher.
Old January 26th, 2019, 08:07 PM

Re: H101 customs. : Scylla 1/26/2019

Name = Scylla
General = Valkrill
Planet = Icaria
Species = Icarian
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class = Slayer
Personality = Devious
Size = Medium
Height = 5

Master Stats
Life = 4
Move = 6
Range = 1
Attack = 4
Defense = 4

Basic Stats
Move = 6
Range = 1
Attack = 5
Defense = 5

Points = 105
(Single Spaced)

Dragon Buster Special Attack
Range 1. Attack 4.
When rolling attack dice, if Scylla rolls a skull on every die, the defending figure can not roll defense dice. Dragon Buster Special Attack only affects dragons. Every skull with Dragon Buster Special Attack counts as an additional hit.

Fanatical Charge
After moving and before attacking with Scylla, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, you may move Scylla again.

Intimidation
If an opponent's figure that is adjacent to Scylla attacks with a normal or special attack, it must attack Scylla. The opponent's figure roll 1 fewer attack and defense die.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Weapon

- DRAGON BUSTER SPECIAL ATTACK : How Skulls are Doubled
How does Dragon Buster Special Attack? Are the skulls doubled before, or after shields are counted?
Dragon Buster Special Attack doubles the skulls before the shields are counted. For example, Scylla who is using Dragon Buster Special Attack, 2 skulls and two blanks. The Figure below him rolls 3 dice, but only one shield. Your skulls are doubled to 4 hits.
When you subtract the 1 shield, the defender takes 3 total hits.

- FANATICAL CHARGE : Continuous Move
If I move once and am successful rolling for Fanatical Charge, can I roll for it again after I'm done moving a second time?
Yes. You can keep rolling for Fanatical Charge until you roll less than a 15 or choose not to roll any more. Once you attack though, you cannot roll for Fanatical Charge that turn.

• - N/A
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - N/A
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; May 30th, 2019 at 01:01 PM.
Old January 27th, 2019, 03:27 AM

Re: H101 customs.. : Grimnar 1/26/2019

Name = Grimnar
General = Valkrill
Planet = Icaria
Species = Icarian
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class = Priest
Personality = Cunning
Size = Medium
Height = 5

Master Stats
Life = 5
Move = 6
Range = 1
Attack = 2
Defense = 2

Basic Stats
Move = 6
Range = 1
Attack = 3
Defense = 3

Points = 95
(Single Spaced)

Iron Resolve
When rolling defense dice against a special attack, Grimnar always adds 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Spirit of the Dragon Block Staff
When Grimnar is destroyed, place this figure on a Dragon Army Card. Grimnar's Spirit remove all special powers on that card.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Weapon

- N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - N/A
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; May 30th, 2019 at 01:02 PM.
Old January 27th, 2019, 04:20 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I really like the ability to negate an enemy dragon army card upon the death of the hero. I may borrow that for a custom down the road but just low it to negate any 1 hero.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 27th, 2019, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I really like the ability to negate an enemy dragon army card upon the death of the hero. I may borrow that for a custom down the road but just low it to negate any 1 hero.
It might be good for big dragons like Braxas, Brimstone, Charos, Mimring, Moltenclaw, Nilfheim, Othkurik, Quahon and Zelrig. The wyrmlings are a different story since you can have more than one wyrmling. You can negate Braxas' Poisonous Acid Breath, Brimstone' Growing Heat & Heat Blast Special Attack, Charos' Counterstrike, Mimring' Fire Line Special Attack, Moltenclaw' Burning Breath Special Attack & Lava Resistant, Nilfheim' Ice Shard Breath Special Attack, Othkurik's Acid Spray Special Attack & Lurking Ambush, Quahon' Lightning Breath Special Attack, Zelrig' Majestic Fires Special Attack and you could also negate flying.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; January 31st, 2019 at 02:22 AM.
Old January 31st, 2019, 03:00 AM

I gave Grimnar & Scylla powers against dragons and that is what Icarians are good for and dragons are a threat when playing against. This hero has a power that can negate dragon abilities, plus their ability to fly. There are more threats in the world of heroscape, but I do not think dragons are the number #1 threat.

P.S. It varies a lot, but do have more things to worry about other dangerous things other than dragons, here is a list:
  • Cyclops
  • Dragon
  • Dwarf
  • Elf
  • Giant
  • Human
  • Hydra
  • Kyrie
  • Marro
  • Orc
  • Primadon
  • Soulborg
  • Troll
  • Undead
  • Wolf
Here is my opinion of heroscape threats, the threat ranges from 1-10
  • Cyclops = 7.5
  • Dragon= 9.5
  • Dwarf = 8.5
  • Elf = 6.5
  • Giant = 9.0
  • Human = 10
  • Hydra = 8.0
  • Kyrie = 7.0
  • Marro = 9.0
  • Orc = 9.5
  • Primadon = 7.5
  • Soulborg = 10
  • Troll = 9.5
  • Undead = 8.5
  • Wolf = 6.5
Old February 10th, 2019, 03:55 AM

Re: H101 customs.. : Duroc 2/9/2019

Name = Duroc
General = Aquilla
Planet = Toril
Species = Orc
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class = Shaman
Personality = Vicious
Size = Medium
Height = 5

Master Stats
Life = 4
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 3
Defense = 3

Basic Stats
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 2
Defense = 4

Points = 110
(Single Spaced)

Arc Lighting Special Attack
Range 4 + Special. Attack 4.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose a second figure within 3 clear sight spaces of the targeted figure and a third figure within 2 clear sight spaces of the second figure to be affected by Arc Lighting Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Arc Lighting Special Attack does not affect destructible objects.

Spirit Link Totem
When a Orc you control and is adjacent to Duroc receives one or more wounds from an attacking figure who is not adjacent, you may instead place all of those wound markers on this Army Card.

Ferocity
You may add 1 to Duroc's Attack and Move value for every wound on Duroc's Army Card.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Weapon & Medallion

- N/A

• - N/A
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - N/A
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is Orc Wolf Shaman Angelfire #058 Wizards of the Coast set.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; February 11th, 2019 at 02:56 AM.
Old February 11th, 2019, 02:09 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I actually think this guy has some potential. He has a cool Special Attack, and an Orc Shaman is something pretty fun and unique. However, I think there's some theme clash going on. A Fearsome Orc Shaman doesn't sound like somebody who would be healing or helping allies. Orcs in general tend to be pretty vicious, so what if instead of healing he could do something else? Maybe he can do a blood sacrifice of an Orc ally to get some benefit?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards