Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old July 1st, 2021, 06:11 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HoSS Playtesting thread

Belated post; Mace Windu signed up for and tested!
Old July 18th, 2021, 04:23 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Signing up for Plo!
Old July 18th, 2021, 04:32 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We're testing today so I just went ahead and sent it, hope that's alright.
Old March 27th, 2022, 12:12 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I want the reek and mace windu.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 27th, 2022, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
I want the reek and mace windu.
If I'm remembering correctly I think the designs with asterisks were being reworked, I'll be happy to pm you Reek tomorrow morning when I'm going over the thread.
Old March 27th, 2022, 01:38 PM

Reek sent!
Old March 27th, 2022, 01:51 PM

The Acklay is ready for testing!
Old March 27th, 2022, 01:56 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Can I get Dooku for playtesting?
Old March 27th, 2022, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Can I get Dooku for playtesting?
You bet!
Old March 27th, 2022, 02:24 PM

Exciting times in the Galactic Republic!
Complete 3 Episode II playtests and gain access to the HoSS Secret Design...

Old March 27th, 2022, 02:45 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I’ll take the acklay too, I already own the figure lol

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 27th, 2022, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
I’ll take the acklay too, I already own the figure lol
Tests are typically one at a time, but I can send you the Acklay as soon as Reek is in.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape