Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old July 2nd, 2021, 05:13 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Thanks for continuing to do these Bigga, I watch these all the time.
Thanks so much for the kind words! I'm glad you're enjoying them!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 7th, 2021, 08:22 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

We get to delve into the realm of Delta Duels this week! When (almost) each figure in the game has a new point cost, are the top figures still at the top? Well, apparently @Vydar_XLIII and @vegietarian18 think so because this is a Knights vs Q9 matchup, though with a surprise showing from some less-used units. @Chris Perkins joins for some sweet heavy metal action in this tournament game!

It's summer, which means I've got a lot more available time to record games! If you'd like to cast a game with me head on over to the scheduling spreadsheet and/or shoot me a PM to let me know your availability!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 8th, 2021, 12:38 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Spoilers for the game above.

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 8th, 2021, 04:41 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Petition to rename the channel "7% Under"
Old July 14th, 2021, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Spoilers for the game above.

Spoiler Alert!
Thanks for breaking that down! That's all the math that I love to see by can never remember the formulas to do myself!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Petition to rename the channel "7% Under"
Random association now has me thinking of making a channel that reviews milk.

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; July 14th, 2021 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Plus I can't name change right after making a logo!
Old July 14th, 2021, 03:10 PM

When considering defensive powers in Heroscape, Senitnels of Jandar and Mezzodemon Warmongers probably have some of the most memorable powers. We get to see both units in full force in this finals match of OHS 39, with @Scaperedude and @Captain Stupendous facing each other across the battlefield! Joining me for the first time this week is @S1R_ART0R1US , who brings some excellent insight to this exciting finals game!

It's summer, which means I've got a lot more available time to record games! If you'd like to cast a game with me head on over to the scheduling spreadsheet and/or shoot me a PM to let me know your availability!

10 Points Under Videos

Old July 14th, 2021, 11:48 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It was a pleasure to join! Now to see how weird I feel listening to my own voice.
Old July 16th, 2021, 08:27 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I remember going into this match knowing I was screwed once Captain Stupendous chose the Mezzo Demon army. Although I had beaten my mezzos earlier in the tournament using my opponent's phantom knight army, I knew none of the armies in the current pool had the longevity or firepower to slug through the mezzos. (especially the elemental armies) That's why I choose the sentinels. They were the only army with the ability to hold their ground and survive.

As to my placement of Cal in the end game. Cal could only muster one attack per order marker (unlike the sentinels of jandar or grax) and was already quite squishy and wounded. I was willing to sacrifice him if it could take any pressure off of my sentinels. After Cal's great opening, his only other purpose was to preserve the sentinels. (who were my only hope of winning in the first place)

Overall I was incredibly pleased with how well the sentinels held up. The end result was much closer than I expected it to be. Well played Captain!

H E R O S C A P E
Old July 21st, 2021, 03:31 PM

It's the final game from OHS Season 39! (Not the finals game, that was last week. Because not everything gets recorded in order.) We've got a really interesting matchup with a frenzy of frenzy using and enhancing figures being commanded by @XThorSavageX , and a band of brave heroes being commanded by @boromir96 . @TalesOfValhallaOfficial joins this game to add commentary and fun as we watch this showdown go down!

Break next week. Possibly week after as well, depending on if recording/editing happens in the small amount of time I've got.

10 Points Under Videos

Old July 21st, 2021, 03:52 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Spoiler Alert!

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old July 21st, 2021, 10:24 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This was a tough watch. I should’ve placed Raelin 1 hex further forward to keep her out of LoS of the 4 hex perch on the left side of the map. I legit have no idea how why I passed up the cleave opportunity with Tandros. I think I was probably checked out of the match at that point. The amount of 1/4 attacks from Tandros and Rygarn was ridiculous, to have any chance in the matchup I needed to get through the Aubriens way faster than I did. Ana also went 0/2 on heal opportunity’s. Had I hit the heal on the Raelin OM I probably would’ve flung her into the Aubriens rather than take Kelda. Haduc can almost be an auto win in end game situations. Appreciate the kind words @BiggaBullfrog but I could’ve handled the hero army a lot better than I did. Probably my worst showing on 10Punder, but I guess you can’t win them all. Love the content either way!

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 11th, 2021, 03:40 PM

Hey folks! It's been a minute since posting. It's been a busy couple of weeks for me, but I wanted to throw out a reminder that I've got a lot of videos available for casting! If you want to talk over a video with me, just hit me up either through PM or the scheduling spreadsheet and we can work out a time and video!

Also 10Punder is I think now my favorite abbreviation for this channel.

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports