Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 5th, 2021, 01:05 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

UTAH MONTHLY JUNE 2021

When: June 26th, 1:00-5:00 PM

Cost: $5 (100% of entry fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Rainbow Wars
Pick your favorite generals to represent!

We're turning the format from last month on its head! This time, instead of choosing one general to represent, you need to include figures from at least 4 generals to represent, with at least 75 points from each of those generals. Also, leave your RotV Raelin at home!
  • 600 Point Limit
  • 24 Figure Limit
  • Your army must have at least 75 points from at least 4 different generals
  • Raelin (RotV version) is banned
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed because no general
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Raffle: Embrace the Rainbow
If you represent more than 4 generals in your army, you'll be entered into a raffle for a cool prize! (You get one entry for each additional general represented, so 5 generals total is 1 entry, 6 generals total is 2 entries, and all 7 generals total is 3 entries. The 75 point minimum does not apply to any extra generals beyond the first 4 represented.)

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees. Also, with COVID restrictions, it's required now anyway.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; June 30th, 2021 at 07:05 PM.
Old June 5th, 2021, 01:09 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

I've got to post a quick shoutout to everyone who came/helped out with our last Monthly event! I did not go/help out, but I heard it was a great time! I've got standings posted and updated, and just posted our next event: Rainbow Wars!

Also (and importantly), I've already posted the maps we'll be using this month! Usually I wait a little bit to drum up excitement, but we've decided to change that to posting the maps with the format announcement. When you RSVP, if you could do us a huge favor and look over the maps to see if there's one or two you could volunteer to build, that would be an excellent help for us and would alleviate a lot of the last minute scramble!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 5th, 2021, 06:50 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Has the 16-person cap been changed yet?
Old June 11th, 2021, 05:42 PM

XScape is surprisingly tart

Count me in plus a guest. We can bring the Isenfell Map.
Old June 11th, 2021, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XScape View Post
Count me in plus a guest. We can bring the Isenfell Map.
Excellent! Got you down, and thanks for volunteering for a map!

10 Points Under Videos

Old June 12th, 2021, 12:10 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
UTAH MONTHLY JUNE 2021

We're turning the format from last month on its head! This time, instead of choosing one general to represent, you need to include figures from at least 4 generals to represent, with at least 75 points from each of those generals. Also, leave your RotV Raelin at home!
  • 600 Point Limit
  • 24 Figure Limit
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

If you represent more than 4 generals in your army, you'll be entered into a raffle for a cool prize! (You get one entry for each additional general represented, so 5 generals total is 1 entry, 6 generals total is 2 entries, and all 7 generals total is 3 entries. The 75 point minimum does not apply to any extra generals beyond the first 4 represented.)

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees. Also, with COVID restrictions, it's required now anyway.
I have a suggestion for my recent map Fantasy...

I’ve played many games on this map and have enjoyed it quite a bit, but the outsides of the map aren’t really used. Maybe they would see more play if I had larger armies (figure count) than I’ve been using, but I still think the outsides aren’t going to be occupied much. The idea was to flank the snow hills, which is still a tactic that should be included, but it’s not as required as I thought it would be since the map is short and there’s road throughout. So, I would add a treasure glyph to each of the outsides, on the rock hex that’s next to the farthest raised 2-hex snow so that it’s touching both of its hexes, which is 7 spaces from each start zone (and is two away from each of the raised 1 hexes on the outside). I think this will probably work with power glyphs on the outside, and treasure glyphs in the middle spots, too, but I like the power glyphs in the middle it’s been a lot of fun playing it like that. I’m reluctant to suggest 4 power glyphs, I guess 4 treasure glyphs could work, I don’t know I’d have to try each of those combinations. But yeah, I think the map needs two glyphs on the outsides, I’d go with two treasure glyphs.
Old June 12th, 2021, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:
UTAH MONTHLY JUNE 2021

• 600 Point Limit
  • 24 Figure Limit
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

I’ve played many games on this map and have enjoyed it quite a bit, but the outsides of the map aren’t really used. Maybe they would see more play if I had larger armies (figure count) than I’ve been using, but I still think the outsides aren’t going to be occupied much. The idea was to flank the snow hills, which is still a tactic that should be included, but it’s not as required as I thought it would be since the map is short and there’s road throughout. So, I would add a treasure glyph to each of the outsides, on the rock hex that’s next to the farthest raised 2-hex snow so that it’s touching both of its hexes, which is 7 spaces from each start zone (and is two away from each of the raised 1 hexes on the outside). I think this will probably work with power glyphs on the outside, and treasure glyphs in the middle spots, too, but I like the power glyphs in the middle it’s been a lot of fun playing it like that. I’m reluctant to suggest 4 power glyphs, I guess 4 treasure glyphs could work, I don’t know I’d have to try each of those combinations. But yeah, I think the map needs two glyphs on the outsides, I’d go with two treasure glyphs.
Thanks for the suggestion! That makes sense, and I'm really glad for the perspective. I'll definitely make a note to include that on gameday. Your map is one of the ones I'm most looking forward to playing!

10 Points Under Videos

Old June 13th, 2021, 02:41 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:
UTAH MONTHLY JUNE 2021

• 600 Point Limit
  • 24 Figure Limit
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for the suggestion! That makes sense, and I'm really glad for the perspective. I'll definitely make a note to include that on gameday. Your map is one of the ones I'm most looking forward to playing!
Awesome, let me know how it goes
Old June 13th, 2021, 02:47 AM

DaDude is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

You can count Ryan and I in for this one! I haven’t glimpsed the maps yet, but we have a *mostly complete* RoTV terrain set we can bring.
Old June 13th, 2021, 12:15 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I'll be there, and I'm able to bring Mine's Rift and Forest Fire
Old June 13th, 2021, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Has the 16-person cap been changed yet?
Sorry for not responding to this yet (I keep hoping to be able to share good news) but nothing going so far. I've tried to predict their timeline a couple of times but that never ends up working out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDude View Post
You can count Ryan and I in for this one! I haven’t glimpsed the maps yet, but we have a *mostly complete* RoTV terrain set we can bring.
Got you guys down! Do you have any expansions? If not you won't be able to bring a full map, so just don't sweat it. We realize not everyone is able to help out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
I'll be there, and I'm able to bring Mine's Rift and Forest Fire
Got you down! And thanks for volunteering for the maps!

10 Points Under Videos

Old June 14th, 2021, 05:46 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Unfortunatley can't make this one, I'll be at a Reunion...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events