Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 20th, 2021, 06:00 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Just now realizing I put three @Flash_19 maps in a row, even though he doesn't even grace us with his presence anymore...

The funny thing here is I've been to more tourney's recently than you have...

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old May 20th, 2021, 11:43 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Not to change the subject at all, but maps have been posted! You can check them out in the OP of the thread.

We've got four spots remaining for next week! Let us know if you want to be on the list!

Mentions:
@UtahScott @The Dewk @DewNoHarm @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @TrueMurray @tanmad21 @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @DaDude @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches @Ginja Ninja @Jazack @Warband @dgillis @Shaggy6667 @Dat_One_Boi @AlphaDasher @shmet @twigleg2 @Bl1ndsn1per @PadawanVerl @GoldStarmie @Climbing ice

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 21st, 2021, 08:43 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

We now have one spot remaining! Get it while it’s hot!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 22nd, 2021, 01:21 PM

Correction: we have NO spots remaining. If you’d like to hop on the maybe list we can give you priority if someone else drops.

10 Points Under Videos

Old May 22nd, 2021, 04:43 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Correction: we have NO spots remaining. If you’d like to hop on the maybe list we can give you priority if someone else drops.
I think there's still 1 spot. You've entered DaDude 2X on the attendee list.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 22nd, 2021, 05:28 PM

There are TWO spots remaining!

10 Points Under Videos

Old May 22nd, 2021, 08:09 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:

There are TWO spots remaining!
Wait, #10, #13 are two different people?

Also, Shaggy is in!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 22nd, 2021, 11:10 PM

Fixed! One spot remaining!

10 Points Under Videos

Old May 23rd, 2021, 08:44 PM

No spots remaining!

10 Points Under Videos

Old May 27th, 2021, 08:36 PM

How are we on maps? I can bring Mausoleum Ruin...any others needed?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 27th, 2021, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Excellent, thanks! Currently Scaperedude is covering Morag and Cedrus Rift, but that's as far as we are right now. Would you be able to bring another? Leafy says he'll bring a couple, but he also usually waits to grab the last couple since terrain isn't an issue for him.

Also any other volunteers? If you're reading this and would like to help out with maps, please let us know!

10 Points Under Videos

Old May 27th, 2021, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Excellent, thanks! Currently Scaperedude is covering Morag and Cedrus Rift, but that's as far as we are right now. Would you be able to bring another? Leafy says he'll bring a couple, but he also usually waits to grab the last couple since terrain isn't an issue for him.

Also any other volunteers? If you're reading this and would like to help out with maps, please let us know!
I'll also bring Frosty Lake and Origin

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events