Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 18th, 2019, 02:49 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Looking for a Logo Design for a Podcast

I'm looking for someone to design and create a logo for my podcast, doesn't have to be anything crazy. Please PM me if you'd be willing to do it.
Old October 18th, 2019, 03:00 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Looking for a Logo Design for a Podcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
I'm looking for someone to design and create a logo for my podcast, doesn't have to be anything crazy. Please PM me if you'd be willing to do it.
Sent.

~TGRF.
Old October 18th, 2019, 03:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I also could help you. Last one I made here was for the ARV if you like that. Ive also made logos for several other companies including my own company that Me, my dad, and brother run. Shoot me details if you want and I may be able to throw something together for you tonight. I work with photoshop.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 18th, 2019, 04:29 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

This podcast sounds absolutely amazing.

Last edited by Cleon; October 18th, 2019 at 11:25 PM.
Old October 18th, 2019, 08:43 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm super looking forward to this podcast. I'd also say that True could probably do some logo work for you, but it looks like you've got a good amount of offers already.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 18th, 2019, 09:21 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Following for a link.
Old October 18th, 2019, 11:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@OrcElfArmyOne , @The Grim Reaper's Friend Here is the file I whipped up using photoshop and some google foo.

Use it if you'd like. Sometimes less is more. If you don't use it, its all good, it was entertaining to put together. The specs are 1400x1400 pixels by 300 resolution. I know you wanted Black, red, and white, but putting in a subtle gray/blue helped it pop. The file is a PNG file.

EDIT: Hope that helps.

EDIT 2: Let me know what you think.

Last edited by TREX; October 19th, 2019 at 12:00 AM.
Old October 19th, 2019, 12:03 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@OrcElfArmyOne , @The Grim Reaper's Friend Here is the file I whipped up using photoshop and some google foo.

Use it if you'd like. Sometimes less is more. If you don't use it, its all good, it was entertaining to put together. The specs are 1400x1400 pixels by 300 resolution. I know you wanted Black, red, and white, but putting in a subtle gray/blue helped it pop. The file is a PNG file.

Thanks Trex (and TGRF for helping narrow down the concept)!! That looks great! I'll make sure to shout you two out on the next episode, I really appreciate it!
Old October 19th, 2019, 12:09 AM
"like" happy

No Problem. Hope you like it.

Old October 19th, 2019, 01:24 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

I think... you blew anything I was going to do out of the water.

~TGRF.
Old October 19th, 2019, 01:31 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:

I think... you blew anything I was going to do out of the water.

~TGRF.
Thanks for the kind words TGRF. Photoshop is my Jam. Im not so good at the 3d programs as much because they became more of a thing after I was in school. I'm working on those to improve my STL building skills though. I made that logo in about 20 minutes. I don't mind helping out my fellow scapers, even though I don't get to scape much anymore.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction