Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old August 15th, 2019, 11:27 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Post Dilmir: A Tale of Feylund

Greetings, readers and writers. This is my repost of Dilmir, as promised in my blog. If you haven't been following the blog, make sure to check it every now and then, as I use it to update you on where I am with my writing. I will continue to work on Let Go, the first installment of my infinite (and final) fan fiction series while I post Dilmir. All further information can be found in the Introduction, below.

Introduction
Spoiler Alert!

A note on posting:
Spoiler Alert!
Obligatory copyright paragraph:
Spoiler Alert!
And now, on with the tale! Chapter One has been posted. In this chapter, the tale of Dilmir opens as plots are formed and allies are found in the shadows...

~TGRF.

Last edited by TGRF; August 15th, 2019 at 02:24 PM.
Old August 15th, 2019, 11:30 AM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dilmir: A Tale of Feylund

@BiggaBullfrog @TheAverageFan @hose @Tornado @Sylvano the Wasabus @William099

The repost of Dilmir is now live!

~TGRF.

Last edited by TGRF; August 16th, 2019 at 12:50 PM.
Old August 16th, 2019, 06:14 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend
Also, the combat in this tale, which occurs frequently, is related in its entirety, blow by blow. It had not yet occurred to me that such a form of telling is hard to follow.
Quote:
*TAF as an author:*

So far so good TGRF, save for one instance of "wait, who's talking right now?" with that end paragraph. Otherwise an intriguing start.

I must admit, for all the mention of Dilmir, I never really knew anything about it, so I will be very interested in checking out one of your cornerstone fics. Certainly if Sonic.exe is getting a remaster, why shouldn't this?

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old August 16th, 2019, 12:41 PM

Good to hear from you, TAF. Chapter 2 is now live!

~TGRF.
Old August 16th, 2019, 12:51 PM

@William099 Knew I was forgetting someone.

~TGRF.
Old August 17th, 2019, 01:16 PM

Chapter Three - Tales of Darkness is now live! The mystery of Dilmir grows as the story of ancient enemy is revealed.

~TGRF.
Old August 18th, 2019, 12:12 PM

Chapter Four - To Form a Spell is now live! The mysterious magic which defines the elves is seen for the first time, and part of the mystery of Dilmir begins to become clearer...

Also, I have added the glossary to the menu on the site. However, I have hidden it because 1) it is not super necessary yet, and 2) there are a few spoilers in it. I'll unhide it when the Elvish starts coming thick and fast.

~TGRF, still intending to post the map.
Old August 18th, 2019, 02:34 PM

The map of Eld'rin is now live!

~TGRF.
Old August 18th, 2019, 10:02 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am keeping up-to-date, even if I don't comment.

For the map's quadrants, which way is "forward" and "backward"? I assume it means east and west since there's no referral to that but there is for north and south.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old August 19th, 2019, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I am keeping up-to-date, even if I don't comment.

For the map's quadrants, which way is "forward" and "backward"? I assume it means east and west since there's no referral to that but there is for north and south.

~TAF
I'll edit that. Front is where the gate is, back is where the keep is.

~TGRF.
Old August 19th, 2019, 01:01 PM

Chapter Five - Blood Raid is now live! Plans come to fruition, and enemies are revealed.

~TGRF.
Old August 19th, 2019, 01:04 PM

Spoiler for previous chapter:
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction