Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old September 16th, 2017, 12:45 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

The Grim Reaper's Friend is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The Grim Reaper's Friend is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The Grim Reaper's Friend is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The Grim Reaper's Friend is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The Grim Reaper's Friend is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The Grim Reaper's Friend is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The Grim Reaper's Friend is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The Grim Reaper's Friend is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fan Fic Contest - Deadline: August 5

- Me upon seeing 'Last post - AMIS' in my subscriptions feed.

~TGRF.

Go to my website to read my fan fiction!

Writing Status: Currently Researching & Developing
Spoiler Alert!

Old September 16th, 2017, 04:32 AM

AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
- Me upon seeing 'Last post - AMIS' in my subscriptions feed.

~TGRF.
I read this thread often, but I just haven't had a chance to put time into it for a while.
Wish I could.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; September 16th, 2017 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Best Thread Ever.
Old September 25th, 2017, 01:57 PM

The Grim Reaper's Friend is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The Grim Reaper's Friend is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The Grim Reaper's Friend is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The Grim Reaper's Friend is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The Grim Reaper's Friend is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The Grim Reaper's Friend is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The Grim Reaper's Friend is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The Grim Reaper's Friend is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Unless we hear from @Dysole within one week, I would like a winner to be selected. It is in the best interests of the contest to keep this moving.

~TGRF.

EDIT: It's actually also in the rules that we should have moved on by now...

Spoiler Alert!

Old September 25th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Dysole mentioned she would not be active this week in a CoN thread.
Old September 25th, 2017, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Dysole mentioned she would not be active this week in a CoN thread.
Due to TAF mentioning Dysole at the beginning of the month with no reply, her lack of certainty about whether or not she could complete the entry anyway, and the fact that it's in the rules that we should move on, I would like to proceed.

I don't like to leave anyone behind, but at some point waiting starts hindering more than it helps.

~TGRF.

Spoiler Alert!

Old September 25th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Exclamation The Results...

I will proceed. If Dysole pops up out of the blue with an entry, I will consider it. However, the winner themselves must cede his/her Prompt-giver responsibilities voluntarily if Dysole enters late, wins, and wants to give a Prompt.

Anyhow, I've read all the entries, and this is way late so I'll go ahead an' judge.

Lots of good entries, and deciding the winner was really, really hard this time. Possibly the most difficult decision I've had so far between two entries. Even though this was prompt-specific, I wouldn't mind seeing the perspective of such uncommon protagonists in the future. It really shakes things up. But enough chatting, on to the part you all wanna see.

3rd Place:
Spoiler Alert!

2nd + 1st Place:
Spoiler Alert!

And there you have it. Congratulations to our winner and to all participants, and I look forward to the next Prompt.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old September 25th, 2017, 11:59 PM

Congrats Kevindola! We await your prompt (partially because I am thoroughly and completely stuck on my fan fiction)! It'll be good to have some fresh(er) blood in here giving out the prompts.

~TGRF.

Spoiler Alert!

Old September 26th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Grats kd!
Old September 27th, 2017, 09:38 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!

Thanks Everyone! Very cool to win this against some good competition. I was pleased with how my story came out. Ok here's my try at a prompt

Humanize the demons for me. I want a story before the trip to Valhalla, during a time of relative peace, when I can see a sliver of the 'evil' beneathe or before the evil.

Write a story about a unique hero who follows Utgar before they came to Valhalla during a time where there was no war on their homeworld or when the character was not actively involved in an ongoing war.

It could be during their youth or just a day in the life while not at war.
Old September 27th, 2017, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Thanks Everyone! Very cool to win this against some good competition. I was pleased with how my story came out. Ok here's my try at a prompt

Humanize the demons for me. I want a story before the trip to Valhalla, during a time of relative peace, when I can see a sliver of the 'evil' beneathe or before the evil.

Write a story about a unique hero who follows Utgar before they came to Valhalla during a time where there was no war on their homeworld or when the character was not actively involved in an ongoing war.

This should be right up my ally. I'll see what I can come up with.

~TGRF.

Spoiler Alert!

Old September 27th, 2017, 11:19 AM

Quote:

Actually on second thought, I would like to submit Heart of Vengeance as my entry.

~TGRF, who jests.

Spoiler Alert!

Old September 27th, 2017, 11:24 AM

Quote:

So when you say you want to see a sliver of the evil, are you saying you want a hint as to where the character went wrong before they did? Or do want a story about an actually evil character?

~TGRF.

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction