Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

View Poll Results: Do you mark your figures?
Yes 41 45.56%
No 33 36.67%
I'm gonna! 16 17.78%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 20th, 2006, 07:57 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Do you mark your figures, and how?

I was wondering how many of you mark your figures, and if so how?
write on the underside of the base, stickers, what?
Old August 20th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I mark my initials on the bottom of the base with a sharpie. If I need to tell figures apart due to having the same figures in different armies, I use colored rubber bands to differentiate them.

Newb.
Old August 20th, 2006, 08:14 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I also use a sharpie to mark under the base. On multi squad figures I also add a number to each set, that way I have all the correct profiles out on the board by keeping them in sets. This is all under the base.

In addition.. On the exterior I do add some custom paint on most of my figures.
Example: you will notice the Orcs come from the factory with blue skin! Can't have that... all mine now are Orc Green with a brown wash. Other figures have some more detailing done as far a painting goes.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old August 20th, 2006, 08:27 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Sharpie under the base. Ditto.
Old August 20th, 2006, 08:37 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sharpie under the base.
Old August 20th, 2006, 08:38 PM

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
well, it seems like everyone is doing the same thing, i guess i ought to do it too. Only thing i'm worried about is permanency to decrease fig values : /
Old August 20th, 2006, 08:44 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBurrito
well, it seems like everyone is doing the same thing, i guess i ought to do it too. Only thing i'm worried about is permanency to decrease fig values : /
I take a sharpie around the base of my commons. The outside.
Could care less about any decrease in value.
They're not going anywhere.
Old August 20th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
I use colored dot stickers on the underside of the bases (bought them at office supply store). All of one wave gets one color, duplicates get another color. This makes it easy to make sure you get one of each sculpt when u take multiple figs out.

The other idea I have seen is to use colored sharpies or nail polish to paint the edges of the bases. I like the non-permamnent colored sticker option though.
Old August 20th, 2006, 09:12 PM

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The ink from a sharpie comes off pretty easy with nail polish remover, iirc.

Newb.
Old August 20th, 2006, 09:16 PM

lol my friend JotaTay signed up and thought you called him a newb too : )
Old August 20th, 2006, 09:18 PM

Nope that is my sig line...I've been using that for a long time.

Newb. <---sig only not calling anyone that (except myself)
Old August 20th, 2006, 09:27 PM

yeah i know, i gave u a hard time a while ago about it : )

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions