Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old April 1st, 2021, 09:12 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 40 - Reverse Draft (BYOG) - Round 4 until 3/3

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I’m looking forward to playing VitM with double Valda on the board lol. Gonna be some fast ants and/or fast ghosties.
The superfrog (3-1) v. vydar is the man (3-1) armies are:

Speed Kills
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Einar Imperiumx2, Red Ants of Aunstromx3 - Valda (Move +2) (Permanent Power)
Ghost in the Machine
* Augamo, Major Q10, Specters of Aldorn x4 x3 - Valda (Move +2) (Permanent Power)

vydar is the man chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

First time I'll be playing my own army this tournament! It's going down at 6:00 Eastern tonight.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old April 2nd, 2021, 06:02 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Boromir & I starting now, but still have to finish drafting.
Old April 2nd, 2021, 06:43 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I beat @heroscaper2010 with Degeneration "X" against 6 rats. Otonashi was the silent hero for me, killing two rats before they got to my start zone. With one sitting on Crevcor, the remaining three fought Acolarh. The elf managed to take down 1 rat before falling leaving 3 to take on the great Hatamoto Toro and Deathwalker version 1. DW7k lead the scoreboard, killing half of the enemy. Hatamoto took a few wounds trying sneak to Jalgard but his mission was never an important one anyway. Otonashi, Acolarh, and DW7k all rolled 3 skulls at one point which was pretty important because 6 defense rats can be tough to put down.

GG, heroscaper2010.
Old April 2nd, 2021, 08:48 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The Semifinals are on Withering Pines.

The vegietarian18 (4-0) v. superfrog (4-1) armies are:
The Jail-Guarding Orcs
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Death Chasers of Theskx5, Ogre Pulverizer - Jalgard (Defense +2) (Permanent Power)
Speed Kills
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Einar Imperiumx2, Red Ants of Aunstromx3 - Valda (Move +2) (Permanent Power)
superfrog chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 (4-1) v. boromir96 (4-1) armies are:
Plz no big 'borgs
* Braxas, Cyprien Esenwein, Kira Jax, Sonya Esenwein, Deathreaversx3 - Jalgard (Defense +2) (Permanent Power)

* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Black Wyrmlingx2, Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx2, Red Wyrmlingx2 - Lorja Ivor (Range 4 or Greater Range +1) (Permanent Power)
mtl1998 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, boromir96 chooses who places first.
Old April 6th, 2021, 02:02 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

superfrog and I will play our semifinal tonight at some point. I have his army, and he has my army bid down to Nerak and 14 Deathchasers.
Old April 6th, 2021, 10:50 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 40 - Reverse Draft (BYOG) - Semifinals until

superfrog defeated me in the semifinals tonight. I finally got my punishment for bringing the Jalguard glyph. I threw a lot of the speedy Fraser-boosted Ants and Imperium at the glyph, hoping to find a kill on my first attack of the turn and then cut through Chasers on my other attacks, but none of them broke ever through the 5 defense glyph holder. The end result wasn't terrible, with only 4 Chasers left standing, but there was never a point where I had enough left in the tank to kill them all. superfrog did a great job limiting the attacks I could throw on the Jalguard glyph, and protecting Nerak who defended the Jalguard glyph. Good game, good luck in the finals sf.

Ultimately I do think running Jalguard was a mistake, but I just wanted to try out a glyph I don't normally get to run and play the most powerful Deathchaser army possible. As could have been expected I never actually got to play the army at full strength, or even with Raelin and the Ogre, so the tournament was mostly me trying to scrape by with as few Chasers as possible or beat my opponent trying to scrape by with as few Chasers as possible, which was still fun but different.
Old April 7th, 2021, 01:10 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

boromir and I are playing Wednesday at 6 pm EST. Armies are TBD.

EDIT: postponed until a later time/date.
EDIT2: should be able to fit our game in tonight but we’ll be starting sometime after 7:30.
EDIT3: starting around 7:30 EST!

Last edited by mtl1998; April 7th, 2021 at 07:20 PM.
Old April 7th, 2021, 09:27 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The Finals are on Mist and Shadow.

The superfrog (5-1) v. boromir96 (5-1) armies are:
Speed Kills

* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Black Wyrmlingx2, Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx2, Red Wyrmlingx2 - Lorja Ivor (Range 4 or Greater Range +1) (Permanent Power)
boromir96 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.
Old April 7th, 2021, 10:11 PM

Really fun game with @boromir96 tonight. I ended up with my army minus a squad of rats and Sonya. I felt like the matchup was actually pretty even before the bidding but I was definitely more comfortable piloting my army so I was okay with being down 85 points. (Sonya wasn't going to matter anyway.)

I figured with Jalgard, boromir would start with his wyrmlings to counter my rats racing for the defense glyph. I lost first round initiative and the wyrms were rolling well. I ended up having to stick Cyprien on the defense glyph and hope Braxas could acid the solborgs to death. She got through most of them, but I had to play a bit risky if I was going to win this game and she got swarmed. She wriggled out of the first group that surrounded her but the damage was done; she was too wounded to finish the battle. boromir won with 5 blastatrons and Raelin.

This format was really fun for me. Every time I play reverse draft I love it because I feel like I have the chance to even out otherwise unfavorable matchups. I liked the army I brought because it often ended up as a game of "How much can Braxas, Cyp, or Braxas and Cyp actually kill." It was fun having my one or two heroes dominate an entire army. The addition of bringing your own glyph was cool too. I wanted to bring a glyph that 1) is too busted to ever see tournament play 2) benefits my idea of wanting to kill everything with one or two figures and 3) helps me but doesn't really hurt me if i lose it (Braxas more so than Cyprien but rolling 20s on Chilling touch is a thing too). There's also the interesting idea of taking a glyph that will hurt your army therefore making it's "value" worse than what the points would suggest.

Overall a fun tournament and it was cool to see a balanced way to see wacky glyphs.
Old April 8th, 2021, 04:57 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
The Finals are on Mist and Shadow.

The superfrog (5-1) v. boromir96 (5-1) armies are:
Speed Kills

boromir96 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.
Scheduled for 5 CST tonight. Armies TBD

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events