Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old July 8th, 2007, 11:25 AM

sjscaper is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Vampire Rocks Against Dragon

We had our first battle using Cyprien Esenwein Saturday night. We used UPCs highways and dieways (I'm trying to get some usage of the GenCon 2007 maps). We used the following armies:

Charos
Q9
Raelin
Marcu and Isamu for fillers

vs

Cyprien Esenwein
Komuset
2x
3x Anubrian Wolves

I figured the wolf pack would be a good start using this battlefield. I was wrong. Charos and Q9 completely obliterated all but two wolves and Cyprien. Once I moved Cyprien in on Charos, it took only two turns to remove all 9 lives from Charros. Isamu is priced right. Without the cover of Realin, it only took one bad D20 roll of Isamu to "Vanish" forever against a simple wolf. Marcu was not much better in this game, but, I think it was possibly due to unlucky rolls. The opponent took control of him once and that was the end of putting order markers on him.

If you could draw conclusions from one game:
- Cyprien very underpriced against everything but Soulborgs
- Isamu: If your a good D20 roller
- Marcu: Nasty if he turns on you. Scary to put an order marker on him.
Old July 8th, 2007, 02:56 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Thanks for the imput sjscaper! Can't wait for me Vampires!

Old July 8th, 2007, 07:04 PM

War Solves Everything has disabled reputation
Vampires own. Just imagine vampire squads with bonding.

I feel sorry for you. Your not me.
Old July 8th, 2007, 10:12 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Ornak bonding is nice with the brood. If you get lucky with rechet summoning you could essentially get 3 turns with one order marker on Ornak.

We played two games today with wave 7 and Cyprien does rule unless Braxas rolls an 18 for Acid Breath on him in round 1 (or maybe it was round 2). He is awesome against low defense squads.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old July 11th, 2007, 05:03 AM

Jandars_Hope is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by damja
Ornak bonding is nice with the brood. If you get lucky with rechet summoning you could essentially get 3 turns with one order marker on Ornak.

We played two games today with wave 7 and Cyprien does rule unless Braxas rolls an 18 for Acid Breath on him in round 1 (or maybe it was round 2). He is awesome against low defense squads.
I agree - someone pointed out that if you put the first order marker on Ornak you can take a turn with Marcu and his Eternal Hatred ability won't work for that turn!
Old July 11th, 2007, 07:33 AM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
Re: Vampire Rocks Against Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjscaper
We had our first battle using Cyprien Esenwein Saturday night. We used UPCs highways and dieways (I'm trying to get some usage of the GenCon 2007 maps). We used the following armies:

Charos
Q9
Raelin
Marcu and Isamu for fillers

vs

Cyprien Esenwein
Komuset
2x
3x Anubrian Wolves
Curious. Did you choose 2x of Nothing for some reason?

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old July 15th, 2007, 04:41 PM

Jandars_Hope is surprisingly tart
I played an Elves Vs Vamps/Fiends today and Syvarris and the Aubriens shot the opposition to pieces!
Old August 14th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Jandar -
nice to know the elves kicked some Vampire butt. I love the elf archers, it is the chance for Frenzy that I love, and to have frenzy with a ranged squad so rocks. But it all comes down to that D20 roll, if your rolling well, nothing can stop you, losing a couple of close games from not rolling any frenzies is made up for by those games when you roll a couple frenzy's a turn ( and man if you get a game where you get a lot of frenzy's it is over before it started - which is even better when you use the snakes cause they are just way to fast - but to kick butt with guys who have 0 Defense is wicked fun!

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports