Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old January 27th, 2015, 11:46 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cyprien Esenwein

Welcome, Greenlee! I am pleased to see you posting, after (apparently) 11 months of lurking.

You will find, near the right hand side of your keyboard, a key marked "enter." You should use it occasionally to defend yourself from attacks by the infamous "Wall of Text" creature that might, if you do not take action with the "enter" key, interfere with your readers' ability to enjoy what you have written.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old January 27th, 2015, 11:56 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sometimes I still accidentally pronounce it like "Cy-free-en" because for a while before I owned him I thought it was "Cyphrien" after only a quick glance at his card way back when. As far as his last name, I generally find it best to just grumble it under your breath so nobody can hear you butchering its pronunciation

Or you could just call him Cyp E. No, that sounds like "Cypie" or something... that's probably what Sonya calls him. I got nothin'.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 28th, 2015, 03:06 AM

greenlee_smythe is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlee_smythe View Post
Quote:
I thought it was pronounced
Cyprien: Sip-re-in Eyes-in-Wine.
Sonya: Sown-ya Eyes-in-wine
Iskra: Isk-ra Eyes-in-wine
Marcu: Mar-cu Eyes-in-wine

Am I the only person who pronounces Ne-Gok-Sa like: Knee-Goke-Sa? Seeing so many diiferent pronouceation variations.
no i pronounce ne gok sa like that too. i pronounce all the vampires first names like u do...but the last i pronounce it S-N-Whine. my buddy still refuses to call Charos the way it's pronounced...he says "char-os" instead of "kah-ross" because he said and i quote, "we've been calling him char-ros since the beginning so im a keep calling him that!

Me: Kah-ross
him: his name is pronounced, "CHAR-ROS!!!!!!!" lol
I've always called Charos like Char-Ros. What's next? A thread on how to properly pronouce figures!?
lol no...i just like irritating my friend. lol if it didn't bother him, i wouldn't do it.
Old January 28th, 2015, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Sometimes I still accidentally pronounce it like "Cy-free-en" because for a while before I owned him I thought it was "Cyphrien" after only a quick glance at his card way back when. As far as his last name, I generally find it best to just grumble it under your breath so nobody can hear you butchering its pronunciation

Or you could just call him Cyp E. No, that sounds like "Cypie" or something... that's probably what Sonya calls him. I got nothin'.

~TAF
LMAO! Sonya: "Cypie?.....you see that man over there? can i please have him over to drink......uhhh i mean for a drink?!" lmao.
Old January 28th, 2015, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Welcome, Greenlee! I am pleased to see you posting, after (apparently) 11 months of lurking.

You will find, near the right hand side of your keyboard, a key marked "enter." You should use it occasionally to defend yourself from attacks by the infamous "Wall of Text" creature that might, if you do not take action with the "enter" key, interfere with your readers' ability to enjoy what you have written.
whoops...my error. i'm an English Major too.....how lazy of me!!!! I am ashamed.
Old January 28th, 2015, 11:09 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

~TAF
LMAO! Sonya: "Cypie?.....you see that man over there? can i please have him over to drink......uhhh i mean for a drink?!" lmao.
Or you could choose (Hopefully) not to butcher it by calling him Cyp.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old January 30th, 2015, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

~TAF
Or you could choose (Hopefully) not to butcher it by calling him Cyp.
NEVER! i call him Lord Cyprien or just Cyprien...and his wife either Lady Sonya or Sonya....although my friend calls him "Bat-face" lol
Old January 31st, 2015, 04:39 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness

With apologies to those who have to clean the book of all of this pronunciation jargon, I just call him "Sippy Cup."

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old January 31st, 2015, 10:18 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I've renamed the whole family "Edelweiss." It makes "Sound of Music" much more sinister.
Old January 31st, 2015, 11:29 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
I've renamed the whole family "Edelweiss." It makes "Sound of Music" much more sinister.
So a movie about Nazi Germany occupying Austria and recruiting the young men isn't sinister enough on its own?

~Aldin, who supposes one could confuse the Carpathians with the Alps

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 1st, 2015, 12:23 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

No doubt. That movie is a heavy load.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old February 2nd, 2015, 04:17 PM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Sip-Re-In

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units