Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 22nd, 2019, 10:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Slam Bradley (Vote for Final Editing)

yea!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 23rd, 2019, 09:49 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea! Slam Dunk!
Old December 29th, 2019, 03:20 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Looks like I missed this one, but belated yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 29th, 2019, 03:28 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks like this passed on time! Now I just have to harass Hidicul to send me the tutorial.
Old December 29th, 2019, 03:31 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Post-yea
Old February 16th, 2020, 07:55 PM

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Slam Bradley (Final Editing)

Just in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidicul
So I was asked by Karat to turn this Roy Raymond Jr. figure into Slam for him and do a tutorial on it for all of you.

First step I did was to take care of the hair. I used Exile Blue from the P3 line, but you can use any dark blue from your favorite line. I did a simple dry brush technique to get the blue on as for this we just want to put highlights over the black instead of changing the hair color. Anyone that doesn't know how to dry brush check the first spoiler below.

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Next thing was to do the wings on his hair. Once again you can use your favorite Grey, or even a white for this. I used Dawnstone from the Citadel paint line. Normally you would want to water this line down some, but since I wasn't covering a large area I took it straight from the pot.
Spoiler Alert!

Now these next two steps are optional. I did them simply because I wasn't going to give Karat this model back in what I consider inferior quality since my name was going to be attached to this projected.

So on the model I was handed, first thing I noticed was a strand of hair that was flesh colored. That wasn't going to fly with me so I carefully painted it black. My best suggestion for this step is to use a 000 size brush. when you go to paint it, use the side of the brush as shown in the picture below. The next thing I took issue with was the shades. Private eyes in every form of media I've ever seen has them with black shades. This model had gray and I couldn't abide that. All you need is a black paint and a 0 to 000 size brush for this and simply paint the shades. It's easy even if your hands aren't that steady.

Spoiler Alert!

The final step is the trench coat. Slam has a leather one and whatever color they used for the stock model wasn't leather as far as I was concerned. First thing I did was use Army Painter Leather, but as I've been saying, use your favorite leather base color. After that I gave it a wash of Citadel Agrax Earthshade followed by a highlight of Rucksack Tan from P3. Now you can stop at just putting the leather color on the model. If you stop there, and not do any of the optional steps, it will look 10x better than the stock model. Since I take my models further, I have a hard time stopping at the point with anything I paint.

Spoiler Alert!

Well I hope this helps you turn this model into Slam. If you guys have questions for me simply PM them to Karat and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Until then, happy gaming. ~The Closer, Hidicul
Old February 16th, 2020, 08:04 PM

I'll try and snap some decent pictures when I can, unless someone beats me to it.
Old February 17th, 2020, 10:18 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet! Thanks, Hidicul!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 17th, 2020, 10:21 AM

Just need a little sunlight and some luck and we'll be ready for Cardification since both powers are reused and should be golden wording wise.
Old February 17th, 2020, 02:14 PM

Figure pics. Seem kinda dark to me, but I used direct sun and am not an art guy so I'll leave it in their capable hands. If they need better pictures, I will try and get some as soon as I am able.
Spoiler Alert!

Looks like @Soundwarp SG-1 has laid claim to this one. Let me know if the pictures are sufficient or if you'd like some better ones and suggestions for taking said better pictures.

Last edited by Karat; February 17th, 2020 at 03:21 PM.
Old February 17th, 2020, 03:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I might be able to make those work.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 17th, 2020, 04:00 PM

If not let me know, I have sun breaks off and on today and don't work and can try and snap more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library