Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old December 28th, 2017, 02:41 PM

kmgenius is surprisingly tart
Re: Warbeast December 2017 Trade Thread

PM Sent
Old January 3rd, 2018, 03:10 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Warbeast January 2017 Trade Thread

Unbelievably fast shipping. Everything came safe and as promised. Will definitely do business again!
Old January 3rd, 2018, 08:09 PM

Eddiwards is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Warbeast January 2017 Trade Thread

Everything was in great condition, and the cards look great! It was a pleasure doing business with you!
Old January 22nd, 2018, 09:11 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker
Re: Warbeast January 2018 Trade Thread

Just finished another fantastic trade with WarBeast! He is always easy to work with. Thanks Again Beast!!
Old January 27th, 2018, 01:55 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great trade with WarBeast. The handmade cards are high quality too.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old February 1st, 2018, 10:34 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just received my end of a trade with WarBeast. Would recommend.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 14th, 2018, 08:38 PM

WarBeast knows what's in an order marker WarBeast knows what's in an order marker
Re: Warbeast May Want List

Bumping to find a Sir Gilbert
Old May 20th, 2018, 02:22 PM

UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Looking to buy Sir Gilbert figure only

Hi, if I could direct you to @Just_a_Bill 's thread, he's selling a Sir Gilbert figure, and I'm assuming he also has the accessories for him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades