Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 12th, 2021, 11:52 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 42: Quad Pod II - ROUND 2

The finals are going down this Thursday at 8PM Eastern/7PM Central. Draft TBD. I will try to stop Chris Perkins from repeat OHS Season Championships and repeat Quad Pod championships.
Old July 14th, 2021, 07:44 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The vegietarian18 (5-0) v. chris perkins (5-1) pool of armies is:
2 Jarek Guy, Phantom Knightsx2
* Bol, Van Nessing, Marro Stingersx2
* Marro Gnidsx2, Werewolf Lord
3 Major X17, Hoplitronx4
4 Himmelskralle, 4th Massachusetts Linex2
* Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipersx3
* Marcu Esenwein, Fyorlag Spidersx3, Wyvern (drop 1)
1 Guilty McCreech, Phantom Knightsx3
chris perkins chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.
Armies chosen.

As Vegie said, playing tomorrow @ 8 pm Eastern.
Old July 15th, 2021, 10:06 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got the win over Vegie in finals.

Having 1st pick was definitely an advantage here, as the extra squad of PKs really allowed me to dictate the order of matchups in the game.

I opened with moving Himmel into a blocking position to protect my 4th and pose a threat via the X OM for the first few rounds and then switched to 100% PKs for the next ~ 4 rounds. Vegie opened with a mix of everything, slow rolling the army forward while getting PKs on height to deny my PKs any heighted attacks. We both moved almost exclusively towards the bottom of the map, as Vegie wanted Holdir for Hops/X17 and I wanted to deny them Holdir.

I was pretty selective with PK attacks, retreating frequently when it was clear an OM was on Hops and they couldn't reach me and taking a lot of 'free' attacks on PKs (no OMs on PK, out of Hops range). X17 grabbed Holdir, which let the Hops kill PKs fairly consistently.

The initial barrage of that killed 4 of my PKs, 3 of Vegie's PKs, 2 Hops, & put 1 wound on Jarek.

Vegie then got aggressive with Jarek, threatening my SZ (which could have hit the SA into many 4th), forcing me to use my remaining PKs to surround Jarek and block him off; the PKs put 2 more wounds on him that turn. After getting Jarek down to 2 life, I was able to send some PKs back into Vegie's pod and kill 2 more of his PKs before X17 and the Hops chased down most of the rest of my PKs. I sent my final PK north to grab Lorja Ivor.

This left me with 8 4th, Himmel, Guilty, & 1 PK v. Vegie with X17, 2 Hops, 1 PK, & a 2-life Jarek.

Jarek got a SA off on 2 of the 4th but it didn't kill either and the 4th killed him before he could try again. Vegie then got both Hops to kill forward deployed 4th, but one got tied to Himmel in the process. While X17 chased 4th and that Hop tried (and failed) to wound Himmel, I got off about a rounds worth of wait-then-fire attacks. The first two turns of them did nothing, but on the 3rd turn of WtF attacks I killed both Hops, burning several of Vegie's OMs.

While those OMs were burnt, I got 4 4th up on height within range of X17. I won the next init and they killed X17 with their heighted WtF barrage to end the game.

I won with 6 4th, a full life Himmel, a full life Guilty, & 1 PK.

gg Vegie!

Some big differences in the match:
- The 3rd squad of PKs let me have much easier OM management, which let me avoid some Hops turns where they couldn't attack anything
- 2 early kills on Hops from PKs made the end game much more manageable for the 4th
- Himmel not dying to the Hop that she tethered
- The large map (and the 2 hives) definitely favored my army, as I had more flying figures and the 4th were able to spread out really well in the end game
- Lorja Ivor was sneaky good for the 4th, as they got a lot of attacks off outside of X17s range of catching them within 1 turn

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events