Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 18th, 2018, 07:16 AM

nukem Woo who?
Anyone here that "sells" Heroscape miniatures in germany?

Hi there,

as my wife and I are planning to widen our heroscape collection, i would like to ask if there are some people here on this forum to sell to germany. Mainly because of shipping and stuff. I once knew a guy from france who would sell single miniatures for a more than reasonable price but he quit.

So we are only able to shoot a few figures on ebay, but seems that many go way out of hand pricewise...

Would be happy to get a few helpfull replies here and/or pmīs

hope this post does not offend anyone. If i am sorry and will take it down.

best wishes to all of you
Old February 19th, 2018, 04:51 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Anyone here that "sells" Heroscape miniatures in germany

Hi.

I am near Marburg in Hessen. I am not selling HeroScape, it's just too valuable to me and I use it in my youth work. What I can recommend is looking at a project like Heroes of Star Wars Scape or the SuperHeroScape at C3G. Those miniatures are generally easier to find than HeroScape and are very well done.

If you are interested in figures for Star Wars HeroScape, send me a PM and I can help you out. I have quite a few extras in my collection and know how to get more

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old February 20th, 2018, 06:27 PM

pnkfelix Woo who?
Re: Anyone here that "sells" Heroscape miniatures in germany

Also, in addition to the Star Wars or C3G options, another reasonable tack is to proxy other miniatures.

I have learned that Rackham miniatures (from AT-43, Confrontation, and Ragnarok) all have the right proportions, and all the ones I have found so far are beautifully pre-painted.

And of course HeroClix are another choice for proxying various human units. I’m planning to start looking for the ones associated with The Hobbit, since those will have better themed clothing for a fantasy setting.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion