Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old January 24th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
GenCon 2016 Housing

Ready, set, go!

I hope you all get what you want.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 24th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: GenCon 2016 Housing

Three times, :45, 1:45 and 2:45.

Just hope there is something left in 40 minutes.

Veterans(gamers not military, though I support military perks) and GMs should get some sort of priority.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 24th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Forty five minutes. I should be ok, the hotel I want is one of the airport hotels we've stayed at before. I thought there was a GM block? Or is that for event runners? I know I don't get a special housing thing with my GM badge which, regardless, I don't have yet.

= =
Old January 24th, 2016, 01:13 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You should be good for an airport hotel DS.
I know last year we got in at around 45minutes and there was only rooms left in one hotel in the downtown area. We did end up really liking it though.

What do you do for transportation DS? I heard no shuttles this year.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 24th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I got a hotel through booking.com. Cheaper than last year and I don't have to wait anymore.

We drive and park every day. It's not bad.

= =
Old January 24th, 2016, 01:40 PM

Thanks for the tip. We may go that route next year, or this year if GC housing falls through.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 24th, 2016, 02:53 PM

Columbia Club again. Fairly happy about that.
We are looking at some other options but it feels good to lock something in.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 25th, 2016, 01:53 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The group I was part of got one room in the jw and one at the Alexander. Apparently that's good stuff.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 25th, 2016, 03:37 PM

JW is a really nice hotel and close to the con. It is fairly new and set up well for checking in tons of crazed gamers. Never stayed at Alexander but it looks very nice also.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 25th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
The group I was part of got one room in the jw and one at the Alexander. Apparently that's good stuff.
Nice going! Is Dysole returning, too?

= =
Old January 25th, 2016, 04:10 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Nice going! Is Dysole returning, too?
That's currently the plan yes!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 26th, 2016, 05:50 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I'm weighing the costs of flying in and not having a car vs. having to drive 16 hours each way and having a car.

Anyone looking for a roommate?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con