Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old May 24th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathdoc
The spam has been terrible this weekend. It all appears to be from the same guy. As suggested by Cavalier, could we ban this guy's IP? I'd hate to suggest things like having people have to wait 24 hours after signing up in order to post or having someone review their first post before it appears and they post more but this weekend has been ridiculous. I think the total spam hunters count double just because of on miscreant.
Actually the admins have been banning ips of people that post.

New controls should reduce this, and thank you all for your posts.
Great news, bunjee! Thanks to all the admins do to keep this place running!
Old May 24th, 2007, 06:43 PM

Pathdoc is surprisingly tart
Yes, thank you! While the spam hunter game is enjoyable, it is not that enjoyable to make it worth all the recent spam. Thanks to the admins for their work.

A great place to stay in the Smoky Mountains: www.magnificent7cabin.com

Good Traders
stay_golden_PONYBOY
fil
Old May 24th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathdoc
... While the spam hunter game is enjoyable, it is not that enjoyable to make it worth all the recent spam...
You only find Spam-Hunters! enjoyable because of your recent usurping of first place!

I hate Spam and all things related to it! For me Spam-Hunters! actually makes it worse as I have to score the dang thing. You know what it is like trying to make sure I am not double counting Spam reports when we have three or more pages of reported Spam!!!

BTW - I wont be around starting Friday morning through the weekend, so dont freak if the scoring is on hold for a few days (or, better yet, let's have some Spam free days like last night!).

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old May 24th, 2007, 08:35 PM

Pathdoc is surprisingly tart
Yeah, I figured the recent surge in spam had probably made things miserable for you as the score keeper for the game. Thanks for the hard work!

A great place to stay in the Smoky Mountains: www.magnificent7cabin.com

Good Traders
stay_golden_PONYBOY
fil

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online