Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 19th, 2021, 03:01 PM

Ulysses wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ulysses wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ulysses wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ulysses wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ulysses wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ulysses wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ulysses wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Ranjit Singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I believe that's incorrect Ulysses. Rygarn is one of the reasons this interaction works so well with him. You can reveal the X order marker at the beginning of the round to activate the ability and at any point if the OM's meet the condition of the ability, the buff of the ability is then given.
Ah okay, I could see that. I just assumed that the "while" clause was implying to check the condition as part of the X reveal. Thanks Sir H and great question Andre. I sense a rules clarification in this book's future.
Old November 19th, 2021, 04:35 PM

AndreThaGiant rolls all skulls baby! AndreThaGiant rolls all skulls baby! AndreThaGiant rolls all skulls baby! AndreThaGiant rolls all skulls baby! AndreThaGiant rolls all skulls baby! AndreThaGiant rolls all skulls baby!

Wow. Just when I thought Rygarn couldn't get any cooler. This opens up a lot of options for the playbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Thanks Sir H and great question Andre. I sense a rules clarification in this book's future.
Agreed- if someone can restructure my question more eloquently with an official response, I'm happy to add it to the book

Thanks everyone for clarifying!
Old November 19th, 2021, 04:45 PM

Master Roshi is surprisingly tart

Aight when are we gonna get George Washington as a playable character
Old November 19th, 2021, 04:50 PM

Master Roshi is surprisingly tart

When is George Washington gonna be playable in Smash Bros

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs