Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 19th, 2021, 01:41 PM

Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Is there a VC spreadsheet?
I am looking for all the Soldiers in VC.
I don't think there is a spreadsheet per se. But there is a search engine.

http://haccs.bplaced.net/

The VC Soldiers are:

8th Infantry Pathfinder
12th Caucasus Rifle
20th Maine Volunteers
Captain John Varan
Cathar Spearmen
Jarek Guy
Kursus
Morgan's Riflemen
Red Ants of Aunstrom
Rendar Fy

EDIT: Ninja'd by Ulysses. Its kind of crazy how similar our posts are.
Old August 19th, 2021, 01:56 PM

Ulysses wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ulysses wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ulysses wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ulysses wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ulysses wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ulysses wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ulysses wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
EDIT: Ninja'd by Ulysses. Its kind of crazy how similar our posts are.
Holy crap, and 1 minute apart!
Old August 19th, 2021, 01:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks you two!
Working on a weird C3G/VC/classic crossover design.
Old August 19th, 2021, 01:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I found one:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...257FdREDs/edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 5th, 2021, 12:27 AM

Blue Trails rolls all skulls baby! Blue Trails rolls all skulls baby! Blue Trails rolls all skulls baby! Blue Trails rolls all skulls baby! Blue Trails rolls all skulls baby!

Is there an official or unofficial "maximum acceptable cost" for miniatures used for either of these projects? I assume that the numbers would vary between squads and heroes and among size categories, but I'm curious as to how much such a concept would affect the design process for VC units.
Old December 5th, 2021, 03:06 AM

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

There's not a hard limit, but the more expensive something is, the less likely it will be considered acceptable. The C3V tries to keep medium sized Uniques to $10 or less, and common/uncommon figures to roughly $5 or less per figure, at the time of announcement. If the design costs a lot of points, that gives some leeway, and it could go higher, especially if the figure is large, or Huge. I don't think (though I could be wrong) that they've announced any common figure that cost more than $7 per figure, at the time of announcement. Uniques and Uncommons vary a lot more. You could probably get away with as high as a $25 figure if it was a bigger figure, like a Dragon, or something else that's pretty large, and would cost a lot of points. Unfortunately in the time it takes to fully design and playtest a figure, the price usually goes up, and it can end up being significantly higher by the time we actually release the finalized card.
Old December 6th, 2021, 01:03 AM

Blue Trails rolls all skulls baby! Blue Trails rolls all skulls baby! Blue Trails rolls all skulls baby! Blue Trails rolls all skulls baby! Blue Trails rolls all skulls baby!

That makes sense. I had previously thought that while something upwards of $30 would be clearly unreasonable for a single figure, even Large/Huge Heroes and four-figure Squads seemed to adhere to a $15 limit when announced. Some of the newer units—Altais, for example—defy my expectations but fit perfectly within the framework you've described. Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs