Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 3rd, 2021, 08:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Just tell me you want to do it and then wait for me to tell you to do it. I think I linked a tool to help make it easy in the OP of the Books thread, but it’s not hard.

Hi !
If you did, I am actually not able to find it... You sure or 'm blind ?
Darn it!

Where did you put it, my European friend? I will take care of it right away. Thank you again so much.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old November 4th, 2021, 02:28 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

This one ? BolCA - "Book of"-like Creator Assistant

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old November 4th, 2021, 02:49 PM

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
That's what I wanted. Yes, thanks, DL, you're the best.

= =
Old November 6th, 2021, 11:01 AM

Attention friends of the C3V!

We have a significant announcement in the miniatures thread. Go check it out!

= =
Old November 6th, 2021, 11:11 PM

Blue Trails rolls all skulls baby! Blue Trails rolls all skulls baby! Blue Trails rolls all skulls baby! Blue Trails rolls all skulls baby! Blue Trails rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Attention friends of the C3V!

We have a significant announcement in the miniatures thread. Go check it out!
Very interesting. I don't want to overstep, but those pools would make an excellent set of wellsprings for each general.
Old November 8th, 2021, 11:30 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

7 pools of 7 colors. So excited to see what is done with them. Feels very in keeping with the rise of the Valkyrie flag bearer sets. Almost like path finder created this set just for us.

wriggz's custom Figures and Terrain

Have a Question? Take it to the Dump.

Want to Learn More? Go to the Library.
Old November 9th, 2021, 12:40 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

On the subject of the pools, I feel safe in assuming they will be used along with the figures. Will it effect the way they are planning to be used if I mount mine to water tiles? I just don't want mine to slide around on the board, I want them to be as secured down as the trees and rock outcroppings.

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society." ~ Mark Twain
Old November 9th, 2021, 01:41 PM

SchismaticSounds rolls all skulls baby! SchismaticSounds rolls all skulls baby! SchismaticSounds rolls all skulls baby! SchismaticSounds rolls all skulls baby! SchismaticSounds rolls all skulls baby! SchismaticSounds rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
On the subject of the pools, I feel safe in assuming they will be used along with the figures. Will it effect the way they are planning to be used if I mount mine to water tiles? I just don't want mine to slide around on the board, I want them to be as secured down as the trees and rock outcroppings.
Printing these are not bad for that. Sits like a single hex tree.https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1789245

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs