Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old October 2nd, 2007, 04:50 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I say let's pm them to AB to avoid another variable. Pm the answer to all three questions and your picks in both categories.

Wouldn't want my awesomeness to influence you my minions MUAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

err...

Prospect, I didn't quite understand what you were trying to say. But if you mean I have no brain....then you are most perceptive, or at least my wife would agree.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old October 2nd, 2007, 04:55 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse
I say let's pm them to AB to avoid another variable. Pm the answer to all three questions and your picks in both categories.

Wouldn't want my awesomeness to influence you my minions MUAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

err...

Prospect, I didn't quite understand what you were trying to say. But if you mean I have no brain....then you are most perceptive, or at least my wife would agree.
I agree that the actual votes should be PM'ed, but for the preference on if we do over/under and sliding/normal scale could just be posted here. Also, I was thinking we should get nominations of units that are generally under/over used and list them out so that when people vote 1-5 they see all of the choices and do not overlook a unit (which could be easily done since they don't see the unit in play very often they may forget about it!)
Old October 2nd, 2007, 05:15 PM

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
How about this before voting?

http://www.heroscapers.com/oldgaller....php?album=258

I agree, the questions here, the votes in private.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old October 2nd, 2007, 10:39 PM

Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksta2232
I checked my bags... Jonathan, if your extra 4th mass guy made it into my collection somewhere, he didn't make it into my bag.

Was it marked? Chuck, have you checked your set? I'll look through the rest of my boxes later... but I even checked for too many of a sculpt, and as far as the bag is concerned, I don't have extra... I'll keep an eye out though...
Hmmm...

Hopefully Chuck or Ikari have the answer
I was very careful to only use my KMA, everything else was Rick's, but I'll check.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 10:48 PM

Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker
I like this idea, are you saying that we could change prices for underused figs, like say, Sparty or the greeks?

Amish, if you don't mind doing the actuarial work, I say we go for a floating scale.

If I'm handling it, I would prefer a fixed.

Based on your post, I'll vote floating.

For the units, I think we've got to have a list that looks like this for the over used, some may be a stretch.

Raelin
Guilty
Eldgrim
Braxas
4th Mass
Q9
Krav Maga
Laglor
Me Burg Sa

Underused

Spartacus
Dund
Deathwalkers
Zettian Guard
Old October 2nd, 2007, 10:57 PM

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckrock
I like this idea, are you saying that we could change prices for underused figs, like say, Sparty or the greeks?

Amish, if you don't mind doing the actuarial work, I say we go for a floating scale.

If I'm handling it, I would prefer a fixed.

Based on your post, I'll vote floating.
Yeah Chuck, I'll take care of it and make sure the floating works out mathematically. I really hope the floating wins (3 votes so far) since I think some units could use the price reduction/increase a lot more than others, and those units that get higher price changes will be because they got voted higher by a majority of the people : )

EDIT:

Also, if you guys need help with any other things for tourney planning, I am a OCD planner, and I have hosted a couple tourneys. Just let me know if you need any help!
Old October 2nd, 2007, 11:23 PM

New topic created to discuss this point adjustment: http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...=398167#428555

let me know if anything should be changed or even if you didn't want me to head up this project to begin with!
Old October 3rd, 2007, 06:11 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Hey, just so you know, that 30% off thing at TRU is going on this week and the one on I-10 and Bunker Hills has SotM (and several packs of wave 5 and Orm's Return!).

It came to $32 with tax, and I got a $5 gift card - too hard to pass up.
Old October 3rd, 2007, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
Hey, just so you know, that 30% off thing at TRU is going on this week and the one on I-10 and Bunker Hills has SotM (and several packs of wave 5 and Orm's Return!).

It came to $32 with tax, and I got a $5 gift card - too hard to pass up.
I went there yesterday too, they have lots of Nakitas, some Rats, about 10 sets of SotM, 3 RotV, 3 VW, 5 Orms Return, and a bunch of Utgar/Jandar flagbearers.
Old October 3rd, 2007, 09:16 AM

Can we also agree that adjacent bonus auras without bondng are worthless?

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old October 3rd, 2007, 09:54 AM

ricksta2232 is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse
Can we also agree that adjacent bonus auras without bondng are worthless?
Sounds like Kyntela Gwyn...

Has anyone seen Jonathan's 4th mass guy?

Junge Roman?

I'm still checking my collection...

And I took the liberty of picking up two lava sets at TRU yesterday for $28 and a giftcard...
Old October 3rd, 2007, 10:58 AM

Ikari has disabled reputation
Hey Jonathan, I did not use the 4th Mass. but I checked my box anyway and did not find it.

I did however use Rick's Tarn Vikings and forgot to give those back. So Rick I have those, hope you're not planning on using them anytime soon. My apologies.

As for the tourney, I really hope I can be there and it's a long ways to come so I will plan for it.

1.) Yes
2.) I would say flat would be the easiest and not cause much confusion as well as arguements.
3.) Over and under is good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers