Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old January 22nd, 2009, 04:44 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Vydar is the man's Map Thread **New Map 1/20/09**

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar is the man View Post
Attention All

The new version of Office Construction Site is up and running so go ahead and download it again.

-Vitm
Right off the bat, this looks like a better map than the previous version. Here are a couple of questions about how the lifts work. Does a figure have to end its movement on the glyph to be lifted to the top or can it keep moving after it has been brought up? If the figure can keep moving, does both the glyph and the space above count as a space of movement or do you just count the movement onto the glyph? Also, there are some spelling errors in the wording that you may want to clean up before you resubmit this the the BoM project.

I noticed that you topped the door with regular road tiles instead of wall walk tiles (level 14). Is there any way to switch them to actual wall walk tiles?

Other than that, this map looks cool and I hope to give it a go sometime in the near future.
Both spaces on the lift count as 1 space and you can keep moving after going on the lift. An I tried to make the top all wall walk but then i'd have to take away 2 pillars.

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old March 5th, 2009, 06:17 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Vydar is the man's Map Thread **New Maps 3/5/09**

************************New Maps************************
**********************ScapeCity Dump**********************
*********************Doc Ock's Hideout*********************
******************Hotel Lobby Construction******************

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old March 5th, 2009, 06:55 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like the new maps. Especially the ScapeCity Dump. Keep up the good work.
Old March 31st, 2009, 07:49 PM

Thank you and speaking of good work this might be my best yet

Bases Under the Bridge

First off I want to tell you that the inspiration for this map comes from AliasQTip's Secret Bases battlefield. Thanks QTip!

Setup:

Make sure that the palm trees lean over the bridge the way shown so they block the most LOS.

Special Rules:

Military Force Fields: The concrete sections underneath the overhangs are two separate military bases. Figures standing on concrete tiles cannot be attacked from range unless the attacking figure is also on a concrete tile and within 6 spaces of the defending figure. No restrictions apply when shooting out of the force field (when a figure on concrete shoots a figure not on concrete).

And another with an entirely different theme

Malodorr Swamp Remake

Scenario: "Dr. Doom and Thanos have built a trans-dimensional transporter. They want to use it to warp the Avengers into a parallel universe. "Says Tony Stark's super-computer. Stark dons the Iron Man suit and notifies the other Avengers of this threat. The Avengers arrive right as Doom starts up the machine. So Captain America throws his shield at the machine and causes it to malfunction. The machine warps everyone into Valhalla's own Malodorr Swamp.

Wind: There is a permanent wind effect across the entire field. That means no flying, leaping or any special ability that allows movement that ignores elevation.

Optional Scenario: Escape Valhalla

Goal: Obtain and assemble the trans-dimensional transporter

2 Players: Each player drafts or brings a pre-made 950 all unique army.

Setup: Place the OoP Glyph and the MI Glyph face down on the yellow start spaces. These are pieces of the trans-dimensional Op.

Special Rules: If a Unique Hero steps on one of the glyphs place it on the respective character's card. If the character can still move it may continue it's move a character may hold both pieces of the machine. Pieces may be passed to adjacent Unique Heroes before or after moving, not in the middle. Once one figure has both pieces remove one of the glyphs from the game and use the other one to represent the finished machine. Any character holding a piece or the finished transporter subtracts 1 from it's movement.

Wind is still in effect.

Victory: Victory is achieved when the finished machine reaches the top of the fortress (Level 23). The player who has control of the machine wins.

If no player has achieved victory by the end of round 12 the player with the most points wins the game

DO NOT FORGET THE FLAG WHEN BUILDING

-Vitm

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps

Last edited by Vydar_XLIII; March 31st, 2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old April 12th, 2009, 11:21 PM

jodokast is surprisingly tart
Re: Vydar is the man's Map Thread **New Maps 3/31/09**

Your link for Bases under the Bridge is goes to the Maloddor Swamp map. The link you need is: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1355

Great maps by the way!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!

Think Safely!
Old April 13th, 2009, 02:39 PM

Whoops I'll fix that. Thanks Jodokast.

-Vitm

EDIT: Fixed

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old May 15th, 2009, 11:15 PM

New maps coming! The prototypes for the M3G.

-Vitm

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old May 17th, 2009, 11:46 AM

*******************Attention All*******************
********************5 New Maps ********************
*****************Fortress of Solitude*****************
*****************Gotham City Bank******************
**********************Batcave*********************
*******************Grundy's Grave******************
******************Darkseid's Arrival*****************

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old May 20th, 2009, 12:43 PM

jodokast is surprisingly tart
Re: Vydar is the man's Map Thread **New Maps 5/17/09**

Those are all great looking maps! I can't wait to see more!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!

Think Safely!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios