Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 16th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Glyph of Utility: Flash Bang Grenade

The Book of Glyph of Utility: Flash Bang Grenade

C3G DC WAVE 26
WOMEN OF WONDER

Card PDF

Glyph PDF

Glyph Bio - A harsh assault on the senses, flash bang grenades are a non-lethal staple in the arsenal of military and police forces - or in that of a crime-fighting Vigilante! In the hands of one with military training as well, it becomes an even greater weapon.

-Type of Glyph-
  • Equipment Glyph: See the rules for Equipment Glyphs HERE.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits ReceivedSynergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Last edited by japes; January 27th, 2022 at 06:44 PM.
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:44 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Glyph of Utility: Flash Bang Grenade - FE Ph

NAME = GLYPH OF UTILITY: FLASH BANG GRENADE
SUBTITLE = MOVE, ATTACK, DEFENSE -1

EQUIPMENT GLYPH

Before moving, you may destroy this glyph to choose a space within 4 spaces of this figure. All figures on or within 1 space of the chosen space are affected by this glyph until either the end of the round or the next time you reveal an Order Marker, whichever comes first. Affected figures subtract 1 from their Move, Attack, and Defense numbers, or 2 from those numbers if this figure is a Disciplined Vigilante.

Old March 16th, 2017, 09:55 PM

Threw some art options up, @japes . Third one's real small, but I was looking for some non-black options. I imagine at this point you're tired of getting the contrast right for dark objects on the glyph background. Let me know if those don't work or if you need anything else from me for art.

Old March 18th, 2017, 11:22 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Have we decided on an official release name yet?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 18th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Nope. And with a month to go we really need to... I'll bring it back up in the main thread.
Old March 18th, 2017, 02:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Nope. And with a month to go we really need to... I'll bring it back up in the main thread.
So I don't forget, once we do decide we need to make sure I update the card since Glyph cards contain that info.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 18th, 2017, 07:50 PM

Thanks, japes! I'll hold off on proposing for On Deck until we get the release name sorted out, but I'll take any pre-yeas if nobody sees anything else that needs done.

Old March 27th, 2017, 08:37 PM

@japes , added the release name to the OP, just need it on the card now that we've decided.

Old March 28th, 2017, 02:23 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
@japes , added the release name to the OP, just need it on the card now that we've decided.
Done.

Old March 31st, 2017, 04:53 PM

Re: The Book of Glyph of Utility: Flash Bang Grenade - Vote!

I propose we move the glyph to On Deck. Couldn't fit it in the thread title though. This has to be one of our longer unit names.

Old March 31st, 2017, 05:58 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old March 31st, 2017, 08:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library