Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old May 13th, 2016, 12:54 AM

skabbtree is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Need some Canadian scapers, central Ontario to be precise

G'day fine gentlemen.
I am currently seeking out new companions in the Heroscape world that reside in the central Ontario area. I live in Guelph, which is in proximity of many Cities. I would like to meet some new people who are passionate for the game as i am. And maybe even possibly start hosting some tourneys. i know there is few and far between, but there is still some of you out there and we need to band together brothers and keep this game alive! of course Aotp will be subject to such gatherings! Thanks! Keep fit and have fun!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers