Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 23rd, 2016, 10:31 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G FAQ and Errata

I'm still in favor either way for sure! Just thought I would bring it out here to see if the guy who actually rewrote them had any input on the discussion.
Old September 23rd, 2016, 10:35 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I'm not a fan of cutting the "unless destroyed" bit. I think it risks creating confusion for pretty minimal gain; we're only trimming four words, and I really hope we don't find ourselves with a design down the road that's so wordy that those four words are pushing it over.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old September 23rd, 2016, 10:37 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Cool. For the record, I considered dropping the "unless destroyed" bit, but it seemed pretty harmless left in. It's not strictly necessary, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to be extra-clear. Plus, for the most part, these are really short powers and the space isn't a big issue.
Old September 23rd, 2016, 04:35 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I also forgot which thread the original discussion was in. As I posted in the OS, I'm in favor.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 21st, 2018, 05:49 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

We're overdue for an update here - haven't been updating this regularly since October 2016, per the third post.

Would somebody be willing to, if not completely take over the thread (though I wouldn't mind that either), run through the units that have been released since the last update and collect any new FAQs? I've got a bunch of other bookkeeping stuff keeping me busy these days.
Old January 21st, 2018, 07:46 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
We're overdue for an update here - haven't been updating this regularly since October 2016, per the third post.

Would somebody be willing to, if not completely take over the thread (though I wouldn't mind that either), run through the units that have been released since the last update and collect any new FAQs? I've got a bunch of other bookkeeping stuff keeping me busy these days.
If it’s just verifying that things here match the current books and add any new FAQs from 2016 on, I should be able to handle that. I’ll probably just do a little bit each day but if it’s ok with you I don’t mind doing it.
Old January 21st, 2018, 08:14 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

If it’s just verifying that things here match the current books and add any new FAQs from 2016 on, I should be able to handle that. I’ll probably just do a little bit each day but if it’s ok with you I don’t mind doing it.
Yeah, just tracking the new FAQs would be great (anything post-SSE49 and Captain Britain). No need to get it all done at once. Thanks for helping out!
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:01 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

General Question FAQ
Q: Can C3G be used with Classic Heroscape?

A: Yes, but it is not recommended. There are some figures and powers that, in our opinion do not mix well. One example of this is the Death Knights of Valkrill's Relentless Bonding. The ability to bond with Wolverine, for example, is something that C3G doesn't suggest doing, but this is a game and you can play it how you see fit.

Q: Is C3G compatible with the red and blue attack and defense dice from the first edition Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set?

A: Many C3G figures reference the number of blanks rolled on combat dice. These powers are designed to be played with the white combat dice found in the second edition of Rise of the Valkyrie Master set, Swarm of the Marro Master Set, Marvel Heroscape Master Set and Dungeons and Dragons Master Set and are fully compatible only with this set of combat dice. When using different dice, house rules are necessary to ensure full compatibility.

Q: Why are there two names on the cards?

A: C3G uses Secret Identities that function as a figure's "real" name, thus allowing you to field more than one Unique figure with the same name but a different Secret Identity. For example, Batman (Bruce Wayne) and Batman (Terry McGinnis) can be used in the same army, but Robin (Dick Grayson) and Nightwing (Dick Grayson) cannot. For details, look here.

Q: What are the symbols at the bottom of the card?

A: Along with the Super Strength Symbol from the Official Superscape cards, C3G has created a Flying Symbol. The reason for this is that in the world of comic books there are many characters that have the power of flight, and the use of the symbol frees up space on the card for other power text.

Special Rules FAQ
Spoiler Alert!

Unit FAQ
Spoiler Alert!

I'm just going to leave this here while I continue working on it
(will clean up formatting and spacing after)

#-H: Complete 1/30/18
I: Complete 2/01/18
J: Complete 2/3/18
K-L: Complete 2/4/18
M-R: Complete 2/10/18
S-Z: Complete 2/11/18

Last edited by Xael Raymand; February 13th, 2018 at 08:12 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2021, 04:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Added the ruling on Castle Wall pieces and if they count as obstacles or terrain.
Old June 3rd, 2021, 04:56 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Perhaps this thread should be merged with the C3G Book of Rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy