Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old January 5th, 2010, 12:57 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker
Re: Mass Effect 2 - Can't get here soon enough!

Three weeks everyone, Vanguard game play video today(all the other classes besides soldier have been "revealed"). This game is looking great. CLOAK for infiltrator(the tech/combat class, never played it so I might be wrong on the name). Adept looks awesome, sentinel now is all about the damage, and engineer can create a "droid" to harass enemies.

Can't wait
Old January 5th, 2010, 12:59 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yep - the Cinematic trailer is amazing as well.

My wife told me yesterday she went to Gamestop and just got a piece of paper

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old January 13th, 2010, 01:00 PM

Soldier video is up. Soldiers look fun, still going vanguard.

13 days .
Old January 17th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok, some good news I've seen about ME2.

1. When you carryover your character, only your previous decisions are locked in. You can change your appearance and class, which is awesome.

2. There will be launch day DLC, which will be free for buyers of the game. How long it remains free (Probably will stay free to people who purchase the game from a store and not used) is unknown. No info on when real DLC that costs money will come out.

3. OXM gave the first review. 9.5!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old January 19th, 2010, 05:18 PM

More info on DLC there will be a day on character, and a large free dlc a little latter(go to the Bioware social forums to learn more, I am trying to help people avoid spoilers). Good reviews coming in, oddly game is getting flak for story taking its time .

Anyway

ONE WEEK

Old January 19th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Dr Feelgood

The flak isn't for a bad story, it's that the story is not as climatic or epic as the first one, but that's a common problem for any trilogy.

Old January 20th, 2010, 10:30 AM

No seems that they think the story is "too long/takes its time". Okay so it is not epic and in your face the whole time. But a well set up story is great, and hopefully it sets the stage(with out a cliffhanger, but it probably does) for the final act.
Old January 21st, 2010, 08:25 AM
Dr Feelgood

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/la...s-effect/61043

Man, now I've got the chills - I can't wait until the 27th (my bday - so those of you getting it on the 26th, rock on!)

Old January 22nd, 2010, 11:59 AM

EPIC TRAILER. I just can't wait for this game now, uhh its taking so long. I have been distracting myself with DA, then that stupid patch happened and all my specilizations got locked. Stupid bug, so now I am playing Metroid Trilogy to make up the time.
Old January 26th, 2010, 08:28 AM
Dr Feelgood

That's it, I'm not buying this crappy game - after 25 reviews its only got a measly 97% on Metacritic and people are talking about the game of the year being released in January. What crap.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/plat...60/masseffect2

Old January 26th, 2010, 10:09 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I might "accidentally" order this from STEAM tonight. Me and the little lady are on a no unnecessary spending vow, but since I'm not actually getting a hard copy of the game...........it doesn't count.
Old January 26th, 2010, 04:32 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Installing now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games