Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 29th, 2017, 03:32 PM
ugly filtering American newcomer

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Round 4 until 7/30)

I better get that bye

Tyesheron is playing Moriko...
Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old July 29th, 2017, 03:41 PM
ugly filtering American newcomer

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker

SO how did you guys determine the bye anyway?

Tyesheron is playing Moriko...
Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old July 29th, 2017, 04:15 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Functions

We have a deterministic randomizer function in our thing which help set up matchups. That determines who has the bye.

~Dysole, noting that this season is run pretty much entirely through the randomizer function as opposed to other seasons which use the randomizer function for the first round and any needed byes and use our SoS system for the rest
Old July 29th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've done one of these for each of my matchups so...

Wait then fire squads are good.

Tysheron might have overextended a little as well. He was rolling hot for swarm gettIng to move 9 of his drones 4 or 5 times. This allowed him to establish board control; however, it meant he had to either rush me with only two or three drones at time or let me get a few shots from height before engaging with multiple drones. He went for the former strategy and in the end 4 attacks are better than 3. If he had gotten an initiative switch or if his drones had slightly better defense he may have cut me to ribbons.

Good game Tysheron.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; July 29th, 2017 at 08:28 PM. Reason: grammar 'n stuff
Old July 30th, 2017, 08:20 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Playoff Time!

Sir Heroscape and infectedsloth have byes to Semifinals

The Quarterfinals are Normal on Common Ground.

vegietarian18 (3-1) v. superfrog (3-1)
vegietarian18: * Greenscale Warriors x2, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Phantom Knights x2, Me-Burq-Sa
superfrog: * Axegrinders of Burning Forge x3, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Migol Ironwill, Isamu

Dysole (3-1) v. Xorlof (3-1)
Dysole: * Blastatrons x4, Krug, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
Xorlof: * Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x3, Airborne Elite, Eldgrim the Viking Champion

Last edited by Dysole; July 30th, 2017 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Reading Comprehension is a Thing I Can Do
Old July 30th, 2017, 08:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Is it supposed to be reverse the whip?
Old July 30th, 2017, 08:25 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Is it supposed to be reverse the whip?
No, it will be corrected soon. Quarterfinals should be 'play your own'
Old July 30th, 2017, 08:30 PM

Reading Comprehension is a Thing

I got thrown for a loop when the Gencon Event thread said R1 RTW and I missed that it was out of 4. Correcting now.

~Dysole, doing too many things at the moment
Old July 30th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Quarterfinals)

I played a nail-biter with @Chris Perkins for round 4 today. He had my Airborne Elite, Tor-Kul-Na/Grubs, and Eldgrim. I played his Mezzos and Kaemon.

I wasn't feeling too good about the matchup and even less so after the Airborne decided to drop round 1, plus he got initiative. (Has happened in both RTW rounds for those keeping score. When I've had them, they did drop both times, but in the late game. Not that I'm bitter or anything.).

I used several exos to make sure I could chase them down and eliminate them in R1. Not how I was hoping to spend them, but it felt like a good idea at the time.

The next several rounds involved TKN chipping away at the Mezzos and the Mezzos slowly eliminating Grubs. Stomps were about average but he missed his first two which delayed his plans a bit. Those misses were pretty key for me, giving me some extra time. I used that time to eventually eliminate all the Grubs. He killed my Kaemon before he saw a single activation.

It all came down to 3 Mezzos with a couple of Exo markers, vs a nearly full health TKN (he had a Kaemon counterstrike wound) and a 1 life Eldgrim. The 2 Mezzos near TKN did some quality work wearing him down over a couple of turns. One got stomped and I had to spend both Exo markers keeping the other alive on a small lava rock hill TKN couldn't climb. At the end of the round, he was still up on the lava rock hill and a 1-life TKN was on a neighboring lava rock. We both held our breath and rolled for lava damage...and we both died.

I had a final mezzo on the other end of the board near the one life Eldgrim. We rolled for init, he won and Elgrim missed the Mezzo. The Mezzos swung back, Eldgrim fell, and the game was over.

As I said, a nail-biter. The lava rock rolls at the end we're particularly memorable. Thanks, Chris, for the fun game!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old August 1st, 2017, 05:48 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

SoV Judge Battle. My first playoff game in the last fifteen seasons. Can the son get revenge against the frog who eliminated his father. Lots of Storylines tonight at 8pm Central
Old August 1st, 2017, 08:45 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Posting here rather than pm because I'm on my phone.

Might be up to a half hour late. I'll keep you posted.
@vegietarian18
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:43 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I won over superfrog to advance to the semifinals. I opened with a Phantom rush to try to pick off the slow Dwarves as they rolled up, but the Phantoms struggled to get kills. Once I lost three Phantoms I switched to the Greenscales, who fared much better thanks to some good Acid Sprays and some Axegrinder whiffs. The final three Phantoms also set a nice screen in the middle height of the board and protected Othkurik from taking too many fearless advantage hits. The Dwarves ended up too far behind their heroes, and thanks to fast move on the Greenscales I was able to throw a lot more attacks per turn. Good game

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events