Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 3rd, 2015, 11:02 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
End of Year 2015 Championship CONGRATS KEVINDOLA!

OHS Invitational End-of-Year Tournament 2015

WINNERS REPORT GAMES HERE!
Spoiler Alert!

Code:
     FC       FCPyP       *FC*       FC      *FCPyP*     FCPyP      FC

dok
          1 ──────────┐
                      │           Bengi  
  Bengi             i ├----------──────────┐
  ─────────┐ Bengi    │                    │
  VD     b ├──────────┘                    │
8 ─────────┘                               │          deroche   
  mtl                                    m ├----------─────────┐
5 ─────────┐ deroche                       │                   │
 deroche c ├──────────┐                    │                   │
  ─────────┘          │          deroche   │                   │
  sfrog             j ├----------──────────┘                   │ 
  ─────────┐ sfrog    │                                        ├─────────┐
  MegaS  d ├──────────┘                                        │         │
4 ─────────┘             sfrog              kdola              │         │
                      Lj ────────┐       Ln ─────────┐         │         │
              Cperk              │ Cperk             │         │         │
           Le ────────┐  Cperk   ├─────────┐         ├─────────┘         │
              SSG1    ├──────────┘         │ VD      │                   │
           Lf ────────┘  dok               ├─────────┘                   │
                      Li ────────┐ veg18   │                             │
              veg18              ├─────────┘                             │
           Lg ────────┐  veg18   │                                       │
              w099    ├──────────┘                                       │
           Lh ────────┘                                                  │ 
                                                                         ├────
                         VD                                              │
                      Lb ────────┐ VD                                    │
                                 ├─────────┐                             │
                         dysole  │         │                             │
              mtl     Ll ────────┘         │ veg18                       │
           Lc ────────┐ MegaS              ├─────────┐                   │
              MegaS   ├──────────┐         │         │                   │
           Ld ────────┘          │ MegaS   |         │veg18              │
                         AU      ├─────────┘         ├─────────┐         │
                      Lk ────────┘           Bengi   │         │         │
  kinsth                                 Lm ─────────┘         │         │
3 ─────────┐ kinsth                                            │         │
  CPerk  e ├──────────┐                                        │         │
  ─────────┘          │          kinsth                        ├─────────┘
  AU                k ├----------──────────┐                   │
  ─────────┐ AU       │                    │                   │
  SSG1   f ├──────────┘                    │                   │
6 ─────────┘                               │          kinsth   │
  dysole                                 n ├----------─────────┘
7 ─────────┐ dysole                        │
  veg18  g ├──────────┐                    │
  ─────────┘          │          kdola     │
  w099              l ├----------──────────┘
  ─────────┐ kdola    │
  kdola  h ├──────────┘
2 ─────────┘
  • The winners of seasons 17-22 and the winner of the 2014 EoY event will be invited to play in the event.
  • The remaining invitations will be given to the highest-ranked players, based on their 2015 ranking at the end of Season 22.
  • The tournament will have up to 16 players. We will continue inviting players to play until we have 16 players, up to the 25th position on the 2015 rankings board. If we do not have 16 spots filled by then we will assign first-round byes to the top seeded players.
  • Players who have not submitted an army by 11:59 PM Eastern time on November 22nd forfeit their spot in the End-of-Year championship.
Format: Alternating First Crack/First Crack Pick Your Poison
  • For this event, each player will bring two 515-point armies. The two armies cannot share any figures. (C3V/SoV eligible, no Marvel. Submitted armies must contain at least 420 points, and cannot take up more than 27 spaces. Standard 24-space startzone restrictions* apply when placing armies. No figure maximum, aside from those space limits.)
Odd Rounds - First Crack
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • The winner of the diceoff may not select one of their armies unless they defer selection to their opponent.
  • The loser of the diceoff will then choose whether to place his army first or second.
Even Rounds - First Crack Pick Your Poison
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses their opponent's army first or second.
  • The winner of the diceoff may not select one of their armies unless they defer selection to their opponent.
  • The loser of the diceoff will then choose whether to place his army first or second.
* Airborne Elite and Rechets of Bogdan count toward these limits.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

TG Pool:
Spoiler Alert!

Event Details and Rules (note EoY scheduling rules):
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Dysole; January 28th, 2016 at 12:13 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2015, 11:47 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: End of Year 2015 Championship

I'll be entering... AND WINNING!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 3rd, 2015, 01:29 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Army of One

I pulled from one general for my stuff.

~Dysole, who figures it can't be too hard to guess what general based on that
Old November 3rd, 2015, 02:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Is this tournament single elimination?
Old November 3rd, 2015, 03:03 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Is this tournament single elimination?
No, we will be using the same format as the last two EoYs. It's double elimination until only 4 people are left (two of them 3-0 and the other two with 1 loss). Then the slates are wiped clean and it's single elimination for those top 4.

Here's last year's bracket for comparison's sake:
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 17th, 2015, 06:04 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry for the trouble, but I remember making my armies when this post first came out, but I'm not sure if I ever got around to entering them. Can one of the moderators check if I actually entered the armies? I don't want to miss the deadline on accident.
Old November 17th, 2015, 06:34 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Sorry for the trouble, but I remember making my armies when this post first came out, but I'm not sure if I ever got around to entering them. Can one of the moderators check if I actually entered the armies? I don't want to miss the deadline on accident.
You are in!

Old November 22nd, 2015, 10:39 AM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm sorry fellas, but I am going to be unable to participate. My wife and I just had a baby and my schedule is all out of whack. I appreciate the invite, but hopefully somebody else will get a chance to participate.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old November 24th, 2015, 02:12 AM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
Round 1 is First Crack on If You Can't Take the Heat....

dok (22-5) has a first round bye.

The kevindola (18-8) v. william099 (9-12) pool of armies is:
* Heavy Gruts, Death Chasers of Thesk, Blade Gruts, Marrden Nagrubs, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Swog Rider, Tornak, Wo-Sa-Ga
* Dreadgul Raiders, Roman Legionnaires, Knights of Weston, MacDirk Warriors, Guilty McCreech, Valguard, Finn the Viking Champion, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
* Protectors of Ullar x3, Syvarris, Capt. John Varan
* Microcorp Agents x3, James Murphy, Mika Connour, White Wyrmling
kevindola chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, william099 chooses who places first.

The Kinseth (18-8) v. Chris Perkins (10-11) pool of armies is:
* Emperor Andask, Blade Gruts x4, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Siege, Kira Jax
* Rygarn, Prince al'Kahora, Red Ants of Aunstrom x4, Sonlen, Marcu Esenwein
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Mezzodemon Warmongers x4, Isamu
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Stingers x5, Kaemon Awa, Otonashi
Kinseth chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.

The MegaSilver (15-10) v. superfrog (7-5) pool of armies is:
* Azurite Warlord, Armoc Vipers x4, B-11 Resistance Corps
* Mok, Axegrinders of Burning Forge x4
* Protectors of Ullar x3, Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Isamu
* Asterios, Havech Eradicators x4, Seleena
MegaSilver chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 (15-10) v. deroche (9-9) pool of armies is:
* Capuan Gladiators x3, Spartacus, Van Nessing
* Goblin Cutters x3, Nilfheim, B-11 Resistance Corps, Martial La Hire
* Anubian Wolves x4, Death Knights of Valkrill x2, Khosumet the Darklord, Marcu Esenwein
* Warforged Soldiers x4, Martial La Hire, Siege
deroche chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.

The Soundwarp SG-1 (13-10) v. awesomeunleashed (9-6) pool of armies is:
* Minions of Utgar x3, Runa, Elaria the Pale
* Zetacron, Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipers x6, James Murphy, Marcu Esenwein
* Bramcephys, Syvarris, Kelda the Kyrie Warrior, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein
* Sonya Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Skeletons of Annellintia x4
awesomeunleashed chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.

The dysole (12-10) v. vegietarian18 (6-12) pool of armies is:
* Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Torin, Marro Drudge x4
* Othkurik The Black Dragon, Brunak, Warden 816, Garrett Burns, Ornak
* Marrden Hounds x2, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Kee-Mo-Shi, Mezzodemon Warmongers
* Deepwyrm Drow x2, Sujoah, Wyvern, Estivara
dysole chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The vegies dad (11-11) v. bengi (5-8) pool of armies is:
* Marro Gnids x3, Ana Karithon, Mind Flayer Mastermind, Kumiko, Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan
* Tomb Skeletons x4, Werewolf Lord, Erevan Sunshadow, Shiori, James Murphy
* Goblin Cutters x4, Blue Wyrmling x3, White Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, Heirloom
* Dreadgul Raiders x4, Valguard, Guilty McCreech, B-11 Resistance Corps
bengi chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, vegies dad chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad
Old November 24th, 2015, 02:21 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Undefeated in the playoffs in 2015 and planning to keep it that way. Looking forward to a great season

Last edited by vegietarian18; November 24th, 2015 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Is there a bracket anywhere?
Old November 24th, 2015, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Undefeated in the playoffs in 2015 and planning to keep it that way. Looking forward to a great season
Rock on with your bad self!

Old November 25th, 2015, 08:16 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

@Deroche and I are starting up now. I have the warforged against a big, mean dragon and small, mean goblins.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events