Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 25th, 2021, 09:59 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Attuma
I'd just make him a Conqueror and lose the first power. He'd be cooler to play if he had something active-use in its place - feels defense-focused in a way that doesn't 100% track for me right now.

Beetle
Bumping him into the Criminal web would be a good call. Bumbling Support Fire is a cool wink at MACH-I. I'd be tempted to give him some kind of limited 'move other figures' deal instead of that, though. He's kind of a wannabe leader/heist planner for the Spidey villains and they tend to really like free moves, so it'd be a cool soft synergy with them.

Thanks, I was thinking of moving him out of mercenary because of Doc Oc 2's Sinister Six. I like the idea of him moving other friendly figures. I'm open to ideas on any criminal synergy powers. But I am definitely changing him to a criminal.

Last edited by Kid Arachnid; September 25th, 2021 at 10:18 PM.
Old September 25th, 2021, 10:41 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

What about this instead of Bumbling support fire:

BUMBLING DIVERSION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: 5 Attack: 5
When attacking with this special attack, if you roll more shields than skulls, your opponent may choose another figure within 3 spaces of the defending figure and you must roll an unblockable attack die against that figure. After attacking with this special attack, you may move one friendly figure for each blank rolled.
Old September 25th, 2021, 10:51 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Arachnid View Post

When attacking with this special attack, if you roll more shields than skulls, your opponent may choose another figure within 3 spaces of the defending figure and you must roll an unblockable attack die against that figure. After attacking with this special attack, you may move one friendly figure for each blank rolled.
How many spaces do you move each figure?

Old September 25th, 2021, 11:04 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Arachnid View Post

How many spaces do you move each figure?
In C3G if something says 'move whoever' without specifying a number of spaces it means roughly "move whoever as if they were moving normally" or some such. Been a thing since basically the start of C3G I think.

In this case it probably should have a cap though.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 26th, 2021, 03:47 PM

Does this work?

When attacking with this special attack, if you roll more shields than skulls, your opponent may choose another figure within 3 spaces of the defending figure and you must roll an unblockable attack die against that figure. After attacking with this special attack, you may move one friendly figure for each blank rolled up to five spaces.
Old September 26th, 2021, 04:06 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool, while you're on Beetle, personally I'd consider Stealth Flying instead of Evasive Flying, since he's not supposed to be as good as MACH-I.
Old September 26th, 2021, 09:24 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Blight from Batman Beyond. The idea is that you use his investment markers, and he "meltsdown" more and more as he gets wounds.

Quote:

NAME = BLIGHT
SECRET IDENTITY = DEREK POWERS

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = UNSTABLE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

WAYNE-POWERS ENTERPRISES

Start the game with 3 black Investment Markers on this card. Once per round, before rolling normal attack die for a Criminal or Crime Lord that you control and is adjacent to Blight, you may remove an Investment Marker from this card. If the chosen figure inflicts a wound, you may remove a random Order Marker from the defending figure’s card.

NUCLEAR DISASTER
If there are 2 or more wound markers on this card, all other special powers are negated, add 4 to Blight's range number and:
  • If there are 3 or more wound markers on this card, you must roll an unblockable attack die after against each figure adjacent to Blight after attacking a figure and;
  • If there are 4 or more wound markers on this card, after making a normal attack, you must attack an additional figure, if possible.
I don't love OM removal in my designs, but I want Wayne-Powers to feel nerve gas-ish. It's inline with the Nerve Punch power.
Old September 26th, 2021, 09:40 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool, I'd love to see Blight!
Old September 27th, 2021, 07:31 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks man. Really dig how Water Dweller and Heat of Battle work together on Attuma.
Old September 27th, 2021, 10:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool Blight write up. Good call on using Investment markers on him. That's a great fit here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 27th, 2021, 11:11 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Definitely want to see Blight! The Investment marker angle is a great one here, nice.

I'd like to see one more... something on him if possible. His Investment is pretty powerful, but his super cool nuclear power is restricted by him taking wounds, so it won't come of very often at all in games. But I love the idea. Maybe a Special Attack or something? To give him something else to do if he's not powered up?

Others might totally disagree. The progression of him being a businessman then turning into a monster as the game goes on is cool.
Old September 27th, 2021, 11:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Possibly concerning that auto wounding him yourself is likely one of the better strategies.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy