Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 16th, 2021, 12:05 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Aztek - VOTE for Initial Testing

Yea, three rolls sounds more unique to me, but I don’t much care.
Old January 16th, 2021, 06:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Aztek! Definitely a character I know, by virtue of being a Morrison creation, but also know nothing about beyond that he's from Mexico, which is cool.

In general I like the powers being used here, but my concern is that A) it's a little too busy (particularly the last one) and B) it's a little confusing what, exactly, he's doing.

Like my read is that he has two magical items: a magic mask, and magic armor. I'm not sure, however, if those are items he's currently wearing or items he can put on - both powers are both passive and "mode shifting." I'd be tempted to try and get the mode shifting down to a single power, but I'm not sure if it's important for him to feel like he has a magical arsenal or something.
Old January 16th, 2021, 09:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Mask of Warriors is part of his costume and houses the spirits of every former wearer of his mantle. He can specifically call upon their experience to help him in battle (thus the "X" to represent him taking an action to do so, but the always on initiative boost to represent the overall wisdom gained from wearing the mask).

His Occult Armor is, of course, his armor, which grants him an insane number of powers, but density control and invisibility are two represented here. In addition, it does two key things represented, which are that if he's rendered unconscious, it takes control of his body and steers it for him, and if the armor is destroyed, it makes a big explosion.

Thinking I'd like to revert to the three D20 rolls for the Plasma Beam as an instead of attacking, just because the tactical decision making seems more fun.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 17th, 2021, 09:57 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Updated with the three rolls instead of attacking approach. Assuming none of the initial yeas have changed (I gave some time for them to be recalled if folks felt that way) I'm going to say this passes and try to work on it once I finish up the public test I'm signed up for.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 18th, 2021, 12:27 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Aztek - WAIT for Initial Testing

I like the new direction! I had to see your explanation for the theme of the powers, but it's cool. I kinda want that explained in the bio, but obviously that pretty minor.
Old January 18th, 2021, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I like the new direction! I had to see your explanation for the theme of the powers, but it's cool. I kinda want that explained in the bio, but obviously that pretty minor.
Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I'll work on that.

Old January 18th, 2021, 09:35 PM

Got one test in and I'm digging him so far. Came down to the wire and was very nearly a tie against the Titans.

I'm going to lower the range on the Plasma Beam to 4 spaces going forward, though, to stop him from kiting too much on uneven terrain.

Old January 19th, 2021, 01:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, that helped clear things up. I'd personally make the Mask an "on or off" thing, maybe make it a smaller overall boost but lasting the whole round, but I get the reasoning at least. And personally I like the multiple rolls for Plasma Beam as well.
Old January 19th, 2021, 03:34 PM

I think it'd be too powerful and less of an interesting choice as an always on thing. For the one game I played so far, I really enjoyed deciding when to flip the "X" for his boost and how to use it.

Old January 19th, 2021, 11:00 PM

C3G INITIAL ARMY PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: AZTEK
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Island Plane Crash
Units: Green Arrow (II) (210), Black Canary (III) (220), Plastic Man (II) (200), Aztek (170) (800) vs (TITANS GO!) Nightwing (I) (200), Starfire (210), Raven (190), Cyborg (I) (200) (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Vibe (Paco) (180), Aztek (170), Green Arrow (II) (210), Black Canary (I) (190), Batman (III) (250) (1,000) vs Wonder Woman (III) (310), Superman (III) (440), Zatanna (III) (250) (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Icy Road
Units: Batman (III) (250), Wonder Woman (III) (310), Doctor Fate (II) (370), Aztek (170) (1100) vs Black Canary (III) (220), Green Arrow (II) (210), Hawkwoman (260), Zatanna (III) (250), Black Lightning (160) (1,100)
Spoiler Alert!

Old January 19th, 2021, 11:02 PM

Some strong showings by Aztek with some decently hot rolls, but 2-1 record with close games all around, so I'm going to send him at 170 by now, but won't be shocked if he needs a slight bump before it's all said and done.

Some wording issues I want to refine, but in the meantime (since I'm waiting on Iris anyway) I propose we move to Public Testing (when I have an opening).

Old January 19th, 2021, 11:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Aztek - VOTE for Public Testing

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library