Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 8th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Karai - Final Editing

Also, @quozl , would you mind wipping up a comic accurate bio here (ideally keeping it as vague as possible so it's as version non-specific as possible)?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 10th, 2018, 10:33 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Art in OP
Old June 11th, 2018, 04:43 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Oooh... not what I was expecting with fitting the Foot symbol in, but nicely creative. Thanks, chap!
@quozl , do you reckon you could help with that bio?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 11th, 2018, 09:15 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

That symbol wasn’t working anywhere else. So it was pretty much that or nothing. I’d recommend trying to get the bio done yourself. Not too hard to use the wiki as a reference.
Old June 11th, 2018, 09:29 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Cards look great! I really like the symbol in the stat block.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 11th, 2018, 09:49 AM
Hard as ice

I've tweaked the bio - hoping it's satisfactory, now.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 11th, 2018, 09:57 AM
Hard as ice

Arkham - I've just noticed, you left the bow and arrow as a targetable hit zone - could you grey those out, please?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 11th, 2018, 10:03 AM

Most of the bow and arrow are in front of her body. Do we usually grey those out? I was under the impression that we don't grey stuff out that covers their body.
Old June 11th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Most of the bow and arrow are in front of her body. Do we usually grey those out? I was under the impression that we don't grey stuff out that covers their body.
I thought we always greyed out weaponry? Looking briefly at the cards of both Green Arrows and Merlyn, their bows are definitely greyed out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
That symbol wasn’t working anywhere else. So it was pretty much that or nothing. I’d recommend trying to get the bio done yourself. Not too hard to use the wiki as a reference.

I really like the symbol where it is!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 11th, 2018, 10:34 AM

Updated
Old June 11th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Hard as ice

Thanks, chap!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 11th, 2018, 11:14 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool looking card!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library