Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 2nd, 2016, 10:56 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
CJtheMighty's Customs thread!

Welcome to my Customs thread! It's very small right now, but should be expanded greatly soon. Also check out my Supers thread
CJ's Supers, DC Master Set: The conflict continues!

Also, I used to showcase other people's customs here, but I decided that belongs in it's own thread.

These are only a few of my customs, (I am going to begin collecting everything I have played with over the course of time) I plan on updating at least once a month.
Also, I can't make cards, sooo... bear with me. (look at Ixe's customs, they are great even though they have no cards)

My Miscellaneous Customs!(Not all):
Spoiler Alert!

Customs created through my challenge thread:
Spoiler Alert!

Coming soon:
Spoiler Alert!

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!

Last edited by CJofCourse; January 11th, 2019 at 07:47 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2016, 09:16 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: CJtheMighty's Customs thread!

Cool, a mention! I haven't worked on customs in a looooong time. Those are two of my favorite, glad you like them! Perhaps I need to fire up a card creator and get things updated, though. For example, I would recommend War Machine's normal Range be reduced to 5. That gives his three ranged options some nice tension: sit at long range 7 and deal with squads that threaten heroes; move to range 6 and give something the Q9 treatment we know and love; or close to range 5 for a nice heavy 5+ dice shot.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 3rd, 2016, 09:49 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: CJtheMighty's Customs thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Cool, a mention! I haven't worked on customs in a looooong time. Those are two of my favorite, glad you like them! Perhaps I need to fire up a card creator and get things updated, though. For example, I would recommend War Machine's normal Range be reduced to 5. That gives his three ranged options some nice tension: sit at long range 7 and deal with squads that threaten heroes; move to range 6 and give something the Q9 treatment we know and love; or close to range 5 for a nice heavy 5+ dice shot.
OMG NecroBlade replied to my customs thread!

Glad to see you considering starting up again! I have honestly only played with these 2, but I have been drooling over your other Supers & Star Wars for a while now. (Why haven't I printed them off yet ) Your cards weren't on this thread for a while because I accidentally saved without undoing, but now they are back!

EDIT: I removed Necro's cards from here a while ago, and forgot to mention it.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!

Last edited by CJofCourse; September 23rd, 2016 at 09:22 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards