Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old March 30th, 2015, 08:05 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Unique Hero Contest Entries

I'm resurrecting this thread after a long time because I want everyone to see the excellent entries. I ran several contests back in the day, and while I don't have the money these days to send out prizes anymore, I thought I'd give a shout out to MI Tiger and all the other people who did well in this contest.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games