Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 8th, 2020, 10:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
The Book of Poison

The Book of Poison

C3G MARVEL WAVE 34
WEB OF VENOM

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the 15th Anniversary What If? set.
Its model number and name are #047 / Poison.

Character Bio - In a world where Peter Parker went into a comatose state after an encounter with the mysterious entity known as the Other, he was "rescued".... by the Venom symbiote. Peter's soul fought a long battle for control of his own mind and body, but eventually lost. The symbiote took control of the unholy, nearly-undead merger of the two and christened itself Poison.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Crossover Symbol: The Crossover Symbol next to Poison's secret identity indicates that he is draftable into the same army with other Peter Parker cards. See C3G's Secret Identity Rules.
  • Q: Can Poison pick a different figure for his second Spider Stingers roll?
    A: No. He doesn't get to choose a figure again, only roll again against the same figure.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Ronin
  • Second playtest: Arkham
  • Third playtest: tcglkn
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by Soundwarp
  • Poison created by Peter David and Khoi Pham
  • Comic art by Khoi Pham

Card Updates:
21 November 2020 - Tendril Swing wording update

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 10:34 PM. Reason: png
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Poison

NAME = POISON
SECRET IDENTITY = PETER PARKER

SPECIES = SYMBIOTE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = REVENANT
PERSONALITY = TERRIFYING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 300

SPIDER STINGERS 9
Instead of attacking, you may choose an adjacent opponent’s figure and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound. After rolling for Spider Stingers, you may roll for Spider Stingers one additional time.

VENGEFUL STING
Whenever Poison would receive one or more wounds from an attack, ignore one of those wounds. When an enemy figure rolls attack dice against Poison, you may choose not to roll defense dice. If you do not, and Poison is not destroyed by the attack, you may immediately use Poison's Spider Stingers special power.

TENDRIL SWING 3
Instead of his normal move, Poison may move up to 3 spaces with Tendril Swing. When moving with Tendril Swing, Poison has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 40 levels in a single swing, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After using Tendril Swing 3, you may use it one additional time.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by tcglkn; November 21st, 2020 at 04:52 PM.
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Poison (Design)

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Mini:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
If we could replicate the smashing-in-the-window moment, that'd be awesome. Otherwise, creepy stuff. Graveyard would be cool.

Last edited by Ronin; July 8th, 2020 at 10:54 PM.
Old July 8th, 2020, 10:46 PM
Symbiotic

Alrighty, we're nearing the end of the line with the Venom wave... maybe one more weirdo after this guy, depending on how quick Demogoblin wraps.

This guy is two reuses and one power that's a mild tweak on Ruthless Counter Strike, so mechanically he's pretty straightforward at the moment. I'm still mulling that over a bit... I like the thematics, but I worry that the gameplay might feel a little dry with this version? Been tempted to try and do something a bit different with the Ruthless Counter Strike riff and maybe let him trigger the Stingers out of turn or something.

He is an alternate universe character, but he's never crossed over with anything, having missed both Spider-Verse and Venomverse, so no crossover symbol here.
Old July 8th, 2020, 10:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like it as is so far.
Old July 8th, 2020, 11:10 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looks good. Pretty simple design that looks fun.
Old July 8th, 2020, 11:18 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Based on the criteria we voted on, he would qualify for the AU/CO symbol, even if they haven't met. I don't know if we're planning on doing that with any consistency, though.

His powers definitely read as a zombie Spider-Man/Venom, so that comes through pretty clearly. Revenant puts him in with the Black Lanterns, kinda, but I don't think we have any real synergy planned for the class there. Nothing too groundbreaking but another cool Symbiote to throw in the mix.
Old July 8th, 2020, 11:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea, definitely seems like someone who could (and probably will at some point) crossover so probably worth tossing the symbol on.
Old July 9th, 2020, 12:13 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

He's more of a What If? character, so not really and alt-universe one I believe. But I think still the LD gets the first call. I'm good without it personally, but no strong opinion.

Looks solid! He's showing up Kaine's stingers by 2???

I know we mentioned this a while back, but I'd prefer his counter attack have a slightly different name, since it's similar to counter strike. Ruthless Riposte?
Old July 9th, 2020, 10:55 AM
Symbiotic

What Ifs are just alternate universes we haven't revisited yet. There isn't really a difference in terms of Marvel's canon. I think he's definitely one you could put the symbol on, but there's really no pressure to do it. Dude missed Spider-Verse (one of only like... four Spider-Men to not make it or something), which was really his best shot at making a reappearance. I'll go along with the general consensus, though. Crossing over isn't make or break for him.

Revenant is on the Black Lanterns, but it's also already shared with the Crow, so I figured it was fair game here.

He puts a stinger through Luke Cage's skin, so I figure he's pretty sting-y. Not married to the numbers, though.

Riposte feels a little too high-class for symbiote zombie, but note taken on the power name.
Old July 9th, 2020, 02:40 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'd personally prefer having the Crossover symbol since he isn't 616 Peter Parker, but LDs choice is always my choice for that.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 9th, 2020, 05:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I'd personally prefer having the Crossover symbol since he isn't 616 Peter Parker, but LDs choice is always my choice for that.
Agreed on both points.

Ruthless Counter Attack's tweak is small enough that it makes me wonder why not just use Ruthless Counter Strike? So I'd be cool with exploring another option there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library