Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 16th, 2019, 07:14 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Crossbones (Public Playtesting)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Crosswords

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Crossbones (160), Red Skull Hasbro, Rhino (570) VS Judge Dredd, Comedian, Scorpion Mortal Kombat (575)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Crossbones (160), Red Skull Hasbro, Doctor Light, Bane (730) VS Huntress, Black Bat, Oracle, Black Canary, Alfred Pennyworth (730)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Crossbones was on the losing team twice but he performed as expected from his point value, doing some solid damage. I focused on Trigger Man for the cheap double attack which was nice if you can get a boost like from Bane. Fun design overall.
Old December 16th, 2019, 09:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool, thanks for playtesting Crosswords!

I definitely agree Trigger Man is the thing to focus on with him. Did you use Human Shield any? If so, how did it feel?
Old December 16th, 2019, 09:26 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Didn't use Human Shield at all. In a Hydra built with some squaddies or if you throw some Civilians in, I expect it'd be more useful. Or when fighting opposing squads, of course.
Old December 16th, 2019, 09:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I was playtesting crosswords last night and it went terribly. The guys who write those ask for a lot more knowledge of early 20th century Hollywood than I've got.
Old December 16th, 2019, 11:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I was playtesting crosswords last night and it went terribly. The guys who write those ask for a lot more knowledge of early 20th century Hollywood than I've got.

I hate it when they ask for foreign language answers. Pretty lame and a lazy way to get a bunch of random letters into the puzzle.
Old December 17th, 2019, 02:36 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I've had a blood feud with all crosswords ever since one of the local ones decided the answer to the clue 'Green Arrow's nemesis' was 'Bullseye'

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 17th, 2019, 02:43 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I've had a blood feud with all crosswords ever since one of the local ones decided the answer to the clue 'Green Arrow's nemesis' was 'Bullseye'
They hate each other, it just doesn't come up much for legal reasons.
Old December 17th, 2019, 03:31 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm guessing it had a '?' at the end of the clue. That generally means it's not a literal answer but a cutesy one. If it didn't have the ? though, I'd be pretty frustrated too once I figured out what they were going for. I generally only find I enjoy to do the medium difficulty ones and lower, the 'hard' ones like they put in the NY Times are not fun at all. They just like to use clues about things I don't give a crap about. I mean I'm sure Soundwarp could whip up a crossword puzzle entirely about obscure comic book characters and story arcs, that only a handful of people could finish, that doesn't make it a good crossword puzzle for mass consumption. I got hooked on crosswords by trying to do the ones in my college's campus paper during boring lectures. Some I could finish, others I couldn't get anywhere on. Then later in life my local paper had ones that were pretty straight forward. I actually got bored doing them after a while and stopped. The new laptop came with a crossword puzzle game though I've done a few times now. They increase in difficulty as you go along.
Old December 17th, 2019, 10:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I kind of want that Soundwarp crossword puzzle now.

Spoiler: Every answer is "Nemesis."

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 4th, 2020, 08:51 PM
Symbiotic

Alright, figuring some games out. Anything we want to make sure we hit here?
Old January 4th, 2020, 09:14 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Alright, figuring some games out. Anything we want to make sure we hit here?
I think a Red Skull (C3G) + Penguin II test would be nice. Other than that, maybe just a test with an OM manager we haven’t tried yet? Robot?
Old January 4th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Symbiotic

Cool. Might try him with Heinrich.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library