Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Rules and FAQs
Official Rules and FAQs Compilation and discussion of AotP Rules and Frequently Asked Questions.

Notices

Old August 20th, 2016, 01:22 PM

Ugin87 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Clarifications about the rules

Hello everyone, I am a new player of AotP and I have some questions about rules:

1- every battlefield tells you how much armies can you bring on it at the beginning of the game. Can I choose anyone of the armies I have? for example can I choose a planeswalker and 2 or more squad creatures? Oblviously mantaining their total value above the limit

2- how does "action 2" work? I have to choose only ONE army cards, so I can use (in that turn) only my planeswalker OR a squad OR a hero? And so, can I move and attack only with the one I choose?

3- if my planeswalker is destroyed, how can I bring it back into the game?

I m waiting to play the first game with this boardgame, so I hope there will be no other doubts; but in that case I'll write again. Thank you very much, bye
Old August 20th, 2016, 02:24 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Clarifications about the rules

@Ugin87 , here is a link to the question dump for any more questions you may have.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51967

question 1- You draft your armies using a point value limit. You could start with just 500pts or 600pts worth of units including your planeswalker. You could do more or less points as long as the participating players all have the same amount of points. All creature units must be summoned by a planeswalker of the same color. Colorless units may be summoned by any color of planeswalker.

question 2- When you select to use your planeswalker, you can summon creatures, move and attack with your planeswalker. If you select a creature squad or hero to use, then you may move and attack with them. You may use the spell deck cards when using either of them. Creatures that have not been summoned may not be used.

question 3- you cant bring back a planeswalker after it is defeated.

Hope this helps, welcome to the site and reference the link above for any more AOTP questions you have.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 27th, 2016, 03:08 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart

Yeah... I have a question about Planeswalker summoning. I'm not sure what is correct because in the manual for the base game, it says that you can summon one hero or 2 squads and what my group is confused on is would we summon the full squad? because the way me and my friends played we always limited it to two summoned figures a turn. Were we doing it wrong?

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old August 27th, 2016, 03:19 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTravelingScaper View Post
Yeah... I have a question about Planeswalker summoning. I'm not sure what is correct because in the manual for the base game, it says that you can summon one hero or 2 squads and what my group is confused on is would we summon the full squad? because the way me and my friends played we always limited it to two summoned figures a turn. Were we doing it wrong?
You can summon up to two full unit cards per turn with your planeswalker. Example: I just summoned a Eldrazi Ruiner, and then I summoned a whole squad of Rhinox veterans with my white planeswalker. You cannot summon squad units separately.

Old August 27th, 2016, 03:28 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart

Oh thank you very much. but if a squad were to the reserve and another different were to do the same you could summon the one each if the other 2 are already are on the field or worse destroyed?

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old August 27th, 2016, 06:27 PM
"like" happy

if a unit has been cast back to your reserve by a spell card, you could resummon just the one with your planeswalker because it is the only one that had been cast out. If you have a whole squad in reserve, you must summon the whole squad. Destroyed figures, stay destroyed.

Old February 13th, 2017, 06:16 AM

JOCA Woo who?

Hello! I have a question. How long do sorceries and auras (enchantments) cards last? One turn or ever? Thanks!

Last edited by JOCA; February 13th, 2017 at 09:17 AM.
Old February 18th, 2017, 06:04 PM

phil413ican knows what's in an order marker phil413ican knows what's in an order marker

Someone correct me if I am wrong...

Sorceries last just on the turn they are cast. Enchantments last until the enchanted creature is removed or the enchantment removed my another spell or ability.

My Trade List

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Old February 19th, 2017, 08:45 AM

mistercharlie is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil413ican View Post
Someone correct me if I am wrong...

Sorceries last just on the turn they are cast. Enchantments last until the enchanted creature is removed or the enchantment removed my another spell or ability.
That is correct.
Old February 26th, 2022, 12:43 PM

HeroscapeMaster is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
if a unit has been cast back to your reserve by a spell card, you could resummon just the one with your planeswalker because it is the only one that had been cast out. If you have a whole squad in reserve, you must summon the whole squad. Destroyed figures, stay destroyed.
Remember, all.fjgurss sent to a players reserve lose all wound markers too. Make sure you don't send a squad figure or figures back to a players reserve if they have wound markers unless you absolutely have to!
Old February 26th, 2022, 08:30 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroscapeMaster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Remember, all.fjgurss sent to a players reserve lose all wound markers too. Make sure you don't send a squad figure or figures back to a players reserve if they have wound markers unless you absolutely have to!
I posted that going on 6 years ago. maybe give the scaper asking the question a shout out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Rules and FAQs