Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 11th, 2014, 03:38 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: IAmBatman's Design Workshop

What's the base 7 Range supposed to represent? His Heat Vision?

Otherwise I like it, very much a "hits like a truck" sort of hero, which he should be.
Old January 11th, 2014, 10:51 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heat Vision, Super Breath, Arctic Breath, all that, yeah. I should probably lower that range to 4, though, to be consistent with other designs. Doing so now.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 11th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like it. I still don't like Mystery Man though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 11th, 2014, 12:12 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I like it. I still don't like Mystery Man though.
That's not a must have. I was just trying to be different than "Champion." My other considerations would be "Protector, Crime Fighter, and Champion" though.

I honestly don't really think it's a great fit on him compared to some of the other guys we're planning to have it (Mystery Man) on.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 11th, 2014, 12:35 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Not sure I like the Crime Fighter and Champion synergies on these guys, but Protector would be cool and thematic. No real synergies there, either, right?
Old January 11th, 2014, 05:24 PM

I believe the only Protector synergies we have are specifically Mutant Protector.

Old March 10th, 2016, 01:30 AM

OK, since I'm not so much using this to brainstorm new designs, but instead workshop designs I've already written up, here for @japes are Blockbuster and Trigon:

BLOCKBUSTER
Spoiler Alert!

TRIGON
Spoiler Alert!

Old March 10th, 2016, 01:31 AM

Brother Blood would be another great Titans enemy to throw in, btw.

Old March 10th, 2016, 08:25 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Brother Blood would be another great Titans enemy to throw in, btw.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old March 10th, 2016, 10:22 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Blockbuster's Blackmail power is going to be really good (maybe amazing) against OM hubs, just think about removing 3 OMs from Prof. X... I mean it's not going to kick in every round, but still, winning initiative against an OM hub would be devastating. I would tone it back to something more along the lines of:
Quote:
BLACKMAIL
At the start of the game, you may choose one Unique Hero with a Secret Identity. If you win initiative and the chosen hero is within clear sight of Blockbuster, the player controlling the chosen hero must reveal and remove one Order Marker from the chosen hero’s Army Card.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old March 10th, 2016, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Blockbuster's Blackmail power is going to be really good (maybe amazing) against OM hubs, just think about removing 3 OMs from Prof. X... I mean it's not going to kick in every round, but still, winning initiative against an OM hub would be devastating. I would tone it back to something more along the lines of:
Quote:
BLACKMAIL
At the start of the game, you may choose one Unique Hero with a Secret Identity. If you win initiative and the chosen hero is within clear sight of Blockbuster, the player controlling the chosen hero must reveal and remove one Order Marker from the chosen hero’s Army Card.
Actually, Professor X has a really good counter to this in the classic X-Men build. Just put all your OMs on Cyclops after Professor X has been picked and then after OM1 you can move them all back to Prof X. Of course, that's only in builds with Cyclops.

I guess my point, though, is that it just deters you from using OM hubs until Blockbuster is gone, which I mostly think is OK. That said, I'm cool with toning it down, either by limiting the OM removal, or by forcing Blockbuster to be closer (and thus more vulnerable).

Old March 10th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I guess my point, though, is that it just deters you from using OM hubs until Blockbuster is gone, which I mostly think is OK. That said, I'm cool with toning it down, either by limiting the OM removal, or by forcing Blockbuster to be closer (and thus more vulnerable).
Yeah, without any changes you can just draft Blockbuster, stick him in the very back of your SZ and completely neuter a lot of armies. (Ms Marvel, Baron Zemo, Professor Xavier, Nick Fury, Catman, Frankenstein, Luke Cage, are all figures that come immediately to mind that would hate this power). Beyond strength, it's also just a super annoying power for the opponent. Major negative play experience. That said, I love the theme of it, so a toned down, balanced version would be really cool.

I also Trigon will be extremely good. He's got Fury-style bonding, a nasty passive auto-wounding ability, and what amounts to a swingier but potentially more powerful version of the Cosmic Cube. He's a high-cost Event Hero though, so it's easier to balance things like that out.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy