Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 13th, 2010, 11:21 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker
DrummerScaper97's Customs *New 7/10/2012*

Alright, MAJOR Necro of own thread, but I'm trying to start up with customs again. The catch is that they'll most likely be single Heroscape Squad figures made to be heroes.
I'll try to make a new one around one every week. Any and all advice/constructive criticism is welcome!
Here's my Newest - (7/15/12)
Spoiler Alert!

Other New Ones:
Spoiler Alert!

My original customs post:
Spoiler Alert!

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!

Last edited by DrummerScaper97; July 15th, 2012 at 05:37 PM.
Old October 15th, 2010, 08:01 PM

roflol *glass shatters*
Re: DrummerScaper97's Customs

not bad...
but seption's climb x2 is pretty much useless because his height is 8 and his move is 7. that means that he'll have 16 height and only 7 move. i'd take it out if i were you. just a suggestion though.

RANDVER RULES! THORGRIM DROOLS!

~roll~on~the~floor~laughing~out~loud~
~roflol~
Old October 16th, 2010, 07:43 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

The reason I put that there was because I wanted a figure that could scale castle walls. So if you roll a 14-17 you could climb a wall without a battlement, and a 18-19 you could climb a wall with a battlement. Kinda like very short range flying. That is basically the only use though, unless you had a map with a lot of high cliffs.

Old October 17th, 2010, 10:10 AM

roflol *glass shatters*

Ok Gotcha! Nice Customs And Keep 'em Coming!

RANDVER RULES! THORGRIM DROOLS!

~roll~on~the~floor~laughing~out~loud~
~roflol~
Old October 17th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

These look pretty nice!

Just one thing:

For the figure "Seption", the power Counter Attack has the same effect as Counter Strike in normal 'Scape, so it might make it a bit easier to glance at the power name and recognize what it does if it's worded as Counter Strike.

Although also his Serpentine Speed power seems a little broken on smaller maps with glyphs, because he could easily get to them and hold the glyphs, or in a CTF-type scenario.
Old October 17th, 2010, 01:18 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Great modifications! Mind if you post some pics of the pieces without their cards? Specifically Seption?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 17th, 2010, 07:25 PM

Quote:
For the figure "Seption", the power Counter Attack has the same effect as Counter Strike in normal 'Scape, so it might make it a bit easier to glance at the power name and recognize what it does if it's worded as Counter Strike.
Thanks, I have fixed that and it now shows on the front page.
Quote:
Great modifications! Mind if you post some pics of the pieces without their cards? Specifically Seption?
Sure, I'll get to that as soon as I can.

Old October 17th, 2010, 10:57 PM

Sorry to double-post, but I just updated with the Cyborgs of Utgar. And flame slayer, here's that pic of Seption.
Spoiler Alert!

Old October 24th, 2010, 10:41 PM

Re: DrummerScaper97's Customs *NEW added Avatar customs!*

Just Updated the thread with some new Avatar customs. Sorry that I haven't posted in a while.

Old January 15th, 2011, 06:53 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerScaper97 View Post

Just Updated the thread with some new Avatar customs. Sorry that I haven't posted in a while.

Bumping=noob. However, since your customs are cool, I forgive you.
Seption: 17 possible move. Holy s***. You should change that. Maybe you should make it so that if he is adjacent to a wall, you roll the d20 to try and climb it.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old July 3rd, 2012, 01:30 AM

Alright, MAJOR Necro of own thread, but I'm trying to start up with customs again. The catch is that they'll most likely be single Heroscape Squad figures made to be heroes.
I'll try to make a new one around one every week.
Here's my newest (7/2/12):
Seville Claw:

Old July 3rd, 2012, 03:56 PM

Re: DrummerScaper97's Customs *New 7/2/2012*

Alright, I know this is way faster then I said I'd make a new one, but here's my version of an elf wizard, and I'm trying to perfect him, so I'm going to put him up today.
Instead of being summoned by Ullar, he was summoned by Aquilla because of his desertion from the elves, as he deemed the others to be far too likely to go to war with the rising armies. Alas, he found himself unable to ignore the rise of the Undead in Feylund, and became an unwilling warrior himself, sometimes even teaming up with those he had shunned. I present; Nolofin.

(Note: Mana Shield power brought to you by Kaiyu.)

Last edited by DrummerScaper97; July 3rd, 2012 at 10:53 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards