Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old July 22nd, 2008, 10:41 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Competitive yet Casual

I was trying to find another thread to post this in but just couldn't find a good place. My wife and I mostly do drafts, but lately I've been wanting to build some armies since I have other friends who are getting into the game. Currently I'm limited to RotV, SotM, and Wave 5 no Soulbourgs. So here's a couple armies Ive thought about.

Sgt Drake (RotV)
Major Q10
Airborne Elite
Marro Stingers x2
490Pts
I feel this is missing something just not sure what.

Raelin (RotV)
Crixus
Kozuke Samurai
Krav Maga Agents
Marro Warriors
Death Reavers x2
500Pts
This army seems ok but also seems like its lacking the umph to get there.

Thats all Ive thought about so far. I was trying to get two armies for the wife and I to try out later. Any thoughts or suggestions welcome.
Old July 22nd, 2008, 10:48 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart
Re: Competitive yet Casual

Raelin 80
Krav 180
Stingers x2 300
Q10 450
Marros 500
Old July 22nd, 2008, 10:54 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post

Sgt Drake (RotV)
Major Q10
Airborne Elite
Marro Stingers x2
490Pts
I feel this is missing something just not sure what.

10 point ninja!
Isa ftw!

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old July 22nd, 2008, 11:20 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

It doesn't hurt to read the whole thread. He only has Rotv, Sotm, and wave 5 minus soulbourgs.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 12:32 PM

stumpy_man is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pti88888888 View Post
Raelin 80
Krav 180
Stingers x2 300
Q10 450
Marros 500
That's not a bad army. Although since you don't have many commons you must resort to these types of armies that are powerful but harder to play. In this one you have good counters to heroes and squads. It isn't incredibly mobile but that isn't always a huge issue.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion