Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 16th, 2019, 07:59 PM

Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Flash_19's Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Cool custom. He's very similar to the Nhah Scrih of course, but that's not a bad thing.

I think you should rename Dragonkind Enmity to "Dragonkind Enmity 2" or something similar, since the Nhah Scrih's version of that power only adds one die.
Thanks for the thought! That's a great idea. And yes - definitely very similar to the Nhah Scirh. I got the extra figure in a set I ordered of Nhah Scirh on Ebay so I figured I'd put him to good use.

Check out my maps here and my customs here
Old March 18th, 2019, 07:55 AM

ThugMisting is surprisingly tart

i agree that flash grenade should be nerfed, it's hard enough already to land shields.
Old March 18th, 2019, 10:41 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I have a hard time believing that Kahn Scirh is worth 120. Sir Denrick is only 100 and gets a similar attack bonus, but also gets the bonding oppurtunity. Cleave does help somewhat though.

I like him!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - Apr 6 (Truly Unique 600 pt)
Old March 19th, 2019, 03:21 PM

Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I have a hard time believing that Kahn Scirh is worth 120. Sir Denrick is only 100 and gets a similar attack bonus, but also gets the bonding oppurtunity. Cleave does help somewhat though.

I like him!
Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it.

Check out my maps here and my customs here
Old March 19th, 2019, 03:41 PM

Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThugMisting View Post
i agree that flash grenade should be nerfed, it's hard enough already to land shields.
It's good, but not as good as you probably think. It already has "once per round" and "roll a 13 or higher" limitations on it. You're only going to see it used once every 3 turns, and it's a less than 50% chance of working when they do try to use it. Unless you are grouping all of your stuff up, even though you know the enemy has this ability, it's rarely going to be very devastating. Death knights have this ability added to every single normal attack, and they aren't considered amazing units, just decent ones.
Old March 20th, 2019, 01:17 AM

ThugMisting is surprisingly tart

good points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards