Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 16th, 2010, 01:41 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Good Pig's D&D Custom Heroes - New! Dwarf Sniper for Aquilla

The main goal with these customs is to fill in gaps in already existing Heroscape themes and mechanics. I've created all heroes and no squads for three reasons. One, heroes are what give Heroscape flavor in my opinion. Two, they are much easier to do from the good D&D sculpts that are available. Three, it is much more cost effective. Common squads generally need between 2-5 sets of them with 2-4 figures each to make effective use in the game ($$$). No thanks, I'll wait for the officially released squads. Most of theses figures are readily available on Auggie's at the best prices you'll find on the interwebs.

Thanks for looking. Please leave some feedback, especially if you've taken the time to play test a unit.

New! Rhom Coppershot - Dwarf Sniper for Aquilla

I haven't updated this thread in awhile so I thought I'd preview one of the 4-5 units I'm working on.

Utgar Heroes - 8

Spoiler Alert!

Jandar Heroes - 4

Spoiler Alert!

Ullar Heroes - 2

Spoiler Alert!

Einar Heroes - 3

Spoiler Alert!

Vydar Heroes - 1

Spoiler Alert!

Aquilla Heroes - 2

Spoiler Alert!

Destructible Objects - 1

Spoiler Alert!

Pictures of units (click to enlarge)

Last edited by Good Pig; November 7th, 2010 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Added: Rhom Coppershot - Dwarf Sniper for Aquilla

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs