Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old October 27th, 2023, 02:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sadako Yamamura - Design/Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
It's the language we've used other places. We don't state must if we can avoid it.
where? Not sure I've ever seen it so obviously I missed it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 27th, 2023, 03:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Uhhhh....you ask the hard questions

but must is the default and mays must be spelled out.
Old October 27th, 2023, 03:42 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Not sure on Fearless immunity or not. She sends people who see her into paralysis/comas iirc, but it's been a minute since I watched the movie. So I don't know if that's purely fear, or if her psychic ability is causing that.
Old October 27th, 2023, 03:43 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Cool if that's the case, just seemed like a fear effect.
Old October 28th, 2023, 09:45 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Sadako Yamamura - Vote for Final Editing

I propose a vote for Final Editing
Old October 28th, 2023, 11:30 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea

Species should be Spirit to match Secret.

Wording. I would put Video Curse before MSP since that would come up first during Sadako's activation.
Quote:
7 DAYS
During setup, choose a Hero to be the Viewer and place Sadako on this card. Sadako may only attack the Viewer. When the Viewer is defeated, defeat Sadako.

VIDEO CURSE
Before Sadako's attack phase, if the Viewer is within 2 spaces, have it roll 2 d20s. On each 7 or lower, the Viewer takes 1 wound. Once per round, at the start of your turn, you may place Sadako 2 spaces from the Viewer.

MIND-SHATTERING PRESENCE
Figures within 2 spaces of Sadako at any point during a turn have -2 to d20 rolls, Move, and Defense for that turn. Tormentors and figures with the Inorganic or Undead keyword are not affected.
Old October 30th, 2023, 09:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

So if my figure has a Move of 6 and moves 5 spaces to a space within 2 spaces of Sadako, does it have to immediately end its movement?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 30th, 2023, 10:02 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

@Arkham I love that you came back to run these guys through 2.0! I have a friend really excited to give them a try once you are through with the lot. How close are you to finishing them up? (I know you mentioned at Con one year a desire to also design Pumpkinhead. Didn't know if there was a plan to add anyone else or just the ones you already did for C3G.) Thanks for your hard work! Thanks to everyone really! I (and my friends) am getting a lot of enjoyment out of C3G 2.0.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old October 30th, 2023, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
yea

So if my figure has a Move of 6 and moves 5 spaces to a space within 2 spaces of Sadako, does it have to immediately end its movement?
I believe that to be correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
@Arkham I love that you came back to run these guys through 2.0! I have a friend really excited to give them a try once you are through with the lot. How close are you to finishing them up? (I know you mentioned at Con one year a desire to also design Pumpkinhead. Didn't know if there was a plan to add anyone else or just the ones you already did for C3G.) Thanks for your hard work! Thanks to everyone really! I (and my friends) am getting a lot of enjoyment out of C3G 2.0.
Going to convert the remaining 3 first, then hopefully see some more be created. Pumpkinhead likely to be the first from me. And hope to see more from others. Check the Tormentors faction thread in sanctum for some possibilities in the last couple pages.

Glad yall are enjoying them! Doing what I can to try and streamline them.
Old October 31st, 2023, 10:45 AM

This passes?
Old October 31st, 2023, 12:04 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: Sadako Yamamura - Final Editing

Post-Yea
Old October 31st, 2023, 12:38 PM

Re: Sadako Yamamura - Vote for On Deck

I propose a vote for On Deck
@Arch-vile
@Karat
@Yodaking
@Tornado
@japes

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database